Robby keene?

Your pov:

Me and Miguel walked over to sensei house to deliver him so food and my mom technically. Since my mom can't try if we went and got her and sensei some food. Our first stop was sensei's apartment. Miguel unlocked the door and opened it slightly.

"Sensei, you home?" No one answered. We walked in and I sat down on sensei's couch. "I used your spare key to drop off some food. My mom doesn't want you eating Slim Jim's for breakfast anymore." He realized that sensei wasn't home and walked over to the fridge.

Miguel placed the food in the fridge and closed it but something caught his eye. It was on the fridge. "What is it?" I questioned and walked over to him. "Robby Keene?" Miguel was still staring at the photo, it was a picture of a young blonde boy with a soccer ball. We looked at each other and the back a the photo.

Then it clicked, he never came to this side of town because of his dad.. it made so much more sensei now. "Maybe ask him about it tomorrow?" "Yeah... maybe. Let's go get the food down to your mom then maybe we can hang out?" He smiled pulling me in for a side hug as we walked out the door.

"Let's not forget about your little innocent today.." his face went instantly red and he looked away from me. "You look like a tomato!" I laughed out while covering my mouth.. a habit I have.

"Well it's not my fault you were practically teasing me! I mean come on! You were soaking wet and your clothes were skin tight at the moment!" He argued back and we continued walking to my apartment. "Mom! I'm home!" "Sweetie! Hey!" She gave me a hug as Miguel let me go.

"We brought you some food." "Oh, thank you dear!" She smiled at Miguel and took the food from him. "My mom wanted you to have it. She knows about the car accident and she wanted me to tell you she's sorry." He smiled at my mom and then me and him went and sat down on the couch.

My phone went off and I grabbed it-it was a text from hawk.

Eli🧙🏻‍♂️: yo y'all coming to the beach?
Y/n: I am idk ab Miguel, I'll ask.

Miguel was resting his head on my shoulder and looking down at my phone. "Tell him I'll go." I nodded and told hawk that he was going. "Oh my gosh! Movie night!" My mom cheered out and put on a movie sitting in the recliner.

Miguel moved me to sit in between his legs and he rested his head on my shoulder, I leaned into him and got comfortable. If I was being honest it wasn't really comfortable, moving again Miguel put his hands on my hips and stopped me.

I looked up at him confused. "Listen pal, I'm uncomfortable and I need to fix myself." "Oh- uhm." Ignoring him I went to move again this time, which was me just sitting back in his lap and resting my head into his neck. "Better." I smiled and basically cuddled into him.

"Uhm- y/n?" Miguel said quietly and wrapped his arms around me. "Yes?" "I kinda have a situation." I look at him and then my mom making sure she wasn't watching. The movie had already started so I didn't think she was anyway. "What could possibly-" My eyes widen and I realized as I felt it.

"Dude-" "I'm sorry!" His face went red as the tv light shined on it. "Are you serious-" I sighed out and just went back to resting my head on his shoulder. "I can't believe you." I laughed out quietly.

This boy.

¸¸ .•*¨)☆🌹🌺.•'¸.•*'¨)
                         (Time skip)

The next morning I grabbed my bathing suit which was a two piece, honestly I never wear them because my old friends wouldn't ever go down there and I didn't want to go alone so I never went. My mom was always... you know. But now I finally have a reason to wear it!