broken

I have been sitting on my couch for the past few hours. Carmen had just told me that I wasn't allowed back for a little bit after what I did to the nurse.

The TV was playing in the background. I wasn't really paying attention. It was just background noise. My mom had been gone because she was in rehab and had picked up a new job.

I felt like back in the beginning before I met Miguel. Being alone, 24 seven and always sitting on the couch. I felt tired, but not the kind of tired where I should go to bed.

I think I'm losing myself.

Everything I did, was like some desperate attempt to feel something. I didn't have my boyfriend by my side to help me with anything anymore.

All of my friends were too worried about fighting other people to even care about what was really happening. Like hawk, all he does is try to fight Dimitri.

And I can't go to Dimitri either. He's got his things to worry about with having to watch over his back or look around every corner before entering a place.

Sam is someone I definitely couldn't go to. Not after what happened. Neither can I with Tory. She's been MIA since the whole situation.

No one seen her or heard from her. I'd like to say that I'm surprised, but I'm not. I would go away too for a bit after what happened. Considering she is the main reason that the entire thing started.

Eventually, I got tired of just sitting on my worn down couch. The TV switched off, and I stood up, stretching. The apartment was a mess.

There was no way that my mom could've been here to clean it up after she's been so busy. I'm glad that she can work again and go to rehab to better herself, but every so often I miss her.

It's really lonely...

All of a sudden, my phone started buzzing. I took it out of my pocket and looked at it. The contact for the caller was unknown. Hesitantly, I picked it up.

"Hello?" my voice came through clear.

At first, it was silent, and I could hear the persons, shaky breath.

"Y/n... I need you." The Voice said.

My eyes went wide, and my mouth parted slightly. I knew that voice. Robby Keene.

"W-what?..." I couldn't fully process that Robby was calling me. After all, the police were still searching for him.

"Look, I don't have much time. But I really need somebody and... I just need you. Can you meet me?" he sounded scared, nervous, and confused.

I was hesitant at first. "Where are you?" My voice began to shake.

He let out a sigh. "Do you remember our old hangout spot?"

I thought to myself. Robbie and I hung out at numerous places all over the Valley. Mainly at the place where he skates or did skate.

"We hung out everywhere, Robby, you have to be more specific." I begin to slip on my shoes and look for my keys.

"Remember that treehouse we found in the woods? If you can... please, hurry." and that, he hung up the phone.

After I slipped on my jacket and shoes, I opened the door quickly, locking it and then jogging to my car.

When I sat in it, I smelled a familiar smell. Miguel's cologne...

The last time that I was ever in my car was that day. The day. I had offered to drive Miguel to school because his mom was still asleep from her late night shift.