Date night!

Your pov:

I sighed as my mom kept on teasing me about my date with Miguel. " go on and get dressed your date will be here soon. Won't he?, you don't want to go out on your date with sweats and a T-shirt." She pushed me to my room and slammed the door.

I rolled my eyes and took off my shirt and pants. I looked through my closet, rummaging through my clothes

Ugh! Nothing to wear! Maybe I should wear something casual?

I put on some jeans with the knees cut out, a black queen shirt, my black and white converses, and a small tan jacket

I made sure I put on deodorant and some perfume, which Miguel complemented one time, so that's a plus.

I brushed my hair, deciding to leave it down. (I don't like my hair put up sorry if you do.)

As I walked out my mom squealed while hugging me tightly. "My little baby is all grown up." She kissed my head.

I slithered out of her grip just like sensei taught me. She went to grab her phone. "I wanna get some good photos of you two!" She smiled so bright, I swear her smile was to her ears.

!Knock! !Knock! !Knock!

My mom ran to the door to open it. I smiled as I saw Miguel standing in the door way, he walked in and my mom pushed him beside me. "Say cheese you two!" I rolled my eyes and smiled standing beside Miguel.

After the photo we went to my moms car, but Miguel was whispering something into my moms ear as they finally got to the car.

What was that about?

Miguel sat beside me in the backseat as my mom took off.

I wonder where we're going.

I felt someone grab my hand, which I knew was Miguel. I grab his hang in return as we left the apartment complex.

                    ☆¸¸ .•*¨)☆🌹🌺.•'¸.•*'¨)
                 (Time skip)

My mom pulled into the old arcade. I used to go here all the time before school started up. "All right, let's do it!" Miguel says excitedly.

We got out and my mom waved to us before leaving the parking lot. "I can't believe you wanted to come to golf 'n stuff. I haven't been here in ages." A big smile appeared on my face as we walked up to the concession stands. "I used to come down here every summer. Here you go." The girl took our money and we grabbed our stuff.

"Come on. It's gonna be so much fun." We walked away. "Ok. Let's go." He smiled as we walked off to the putt-putt.

                                      ~Montage~
                                 (3rd person pov)