Glory of love part 2

Your POV:

I watched over my shoulder, keeping a close eye on the two. My ex and my ex best friend. And yes, you heard right, Robby is my ex. We dated a while back, before all this mess, but that's in the past now...

Tory got up from our booth, while looking around with a look. "I have to go do my job, Miguel knows how to get in, I texted him the details." She said quickly before skating off angrily.

Well, I guess I should go get some skates, getting up and walking quickly to the renting booth. Before getting there, I threw my milkshake away and went and paid for my skates.

Miguel was quick to show up after I got mine and put them on. "Hey n/n!" He yelled, while walking over, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Hey miggy! Let's go get you some skates." I stood up, almost falling.

"Whoa!" Miguel quickly caught me and helped me stand back up, while laughing, I might add. "Not funny!" I replied while finally getting the hang of it.

"So funny!" He pretended to wipe tears away from his face while he grabbed my hand, and we walked over to get a pair of skates for him.

"Okay, so I was thinking after this we could just go to my place, and you can just spend the night?" Miguel smiled while we waited in line. "Sure, I doubt my mom has anything planned for me because I'll be back a little late, so..."

The line was pretty long, so we had to wait a while. We had some small talk about things that have been going on while we weren't around each other or just silly little things that teenagers would normally talk about you could say.

Miguel was slowly losing focus though his gaze kept drifting behind me, which I was tired of, so I turned around. To my surprise, Tory and Sam were talking, which was never good because they're enemies.

"Miguel, you stay in line, so we don't lose our spot. I'll be back." he only nodded in response and turned back around and went on his phone. "Look, we just wanted to order some food. I'm sorry."

"Hey Tory, what's going on here." She smiled at me and looked over at the two. "Oh, uh. Hey Sam. Nice costumes, I guess." I didn't know if they could tell that I was faking being nice, but I was trying, I would rather not end on bad terms at the moment.

I looked over at Robbie to see that he was already looking at me with the look on his face, he just smirked at me, and I looked away. Trying to focus back on the two teenage girls who were having a moment.

"Thanks." Sam said awkwardly, while glancing at Robby. "Y/n, listen, I'm sorry about what happened at the fair, I didn't mean for us to get into an argument like that, but it was pretty shitty if you guys just come in and ruin our moment."

"You knew that we were advertising our dojo there, and you just had to come and ruin it." My face hardened, and she flinched. "Listen, I don't mean to cause any trouble. We're just going to go get some skates and be on our way."

Both of them quickly walked away from me and Tori, and she just skated off to go to serve the rest of our customers. Meanwhile, I went to go check up on Miguel to see if he had his skates.

Once I reached the rent escape booth, he wasn't there anymore, so I skated around to see if I can find him. Eventually, I found him in my old booth, putting on his skates while struggling.

"Need any help?" I laughed while, kneeling to tie his skates. I could tell Miguel was a little embarrassed, but you know, it's funny to see your boyfriend embarrassed because he can't tie his skates.

"thanks, love." He rubbed the back of his neck, awkwardly and nervously, while standing up. Only this time for him to fall, and then I tried to catch him, but we both winding up falling.