School..

Your pov:

I wake up, stretch and I check the time.

6:10.

20 minutes before my alarm. I hate the mornings, I am not a morning person. I get up and do some more stretching. Im so ready for school.. yay.

I go to my closet and look for an outfit. A flannel, grey jeans with the bottoms rolled up, a black guns N' Roses tee, and my red converse. (A black belt with your jeans.)

(Forget the mask, beanie coffee and other things

(Forget the mask, beanie coffee and other things. Also I changed the shirt mb. And if the image doesn't pop up dw ab this.🤷🏻‍♀️)

I brush my hair, put on deodorant, some perfume, and a little bit of make up(mascara.).

I walk into the kitchen and make myself a bowl of cereal. "Good morning sweetheart." My mom plants a kiss on my head. "Morning." I take a bite of cereal. "do you need me to drive you?" She digs through her purse.

"No, I'll probably just walk and your car keys are on the living room table." I look at the keys. "Thank you so much and I probably won't be back when you get home. I picked up a couple extra shifts at work." She grabs her keys and goes to the bathroom.

I like when she doesn't drink..

"either way I'd probably be at the dojo." I take another bite of cereal. "well have fun." She walks back out. "I'm going to head out. Make sure to Locke the door." I nod and put my bowl in the sink.

"I love you." She smiles at me. "Love you too mom." I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Then I walked to my room and grab my phone and headphones.

I hear knocking at the door. I speed walk to the door to open it. "Hey y/n!" Miguel smiles at me. "Hey miggy." The nickname I came up with.

I move out of the way so he can come in. "Ready for our first day of school!" He sits down on the couch and puts his book-bag on the ground. "I guess." I sit down beside him.

"my mom offered to drive both of us since it's our first day well technically mine but you get it." I laugh a little. "Guess we better get going." I get up and go get my book back.

☆¸¸ .•*¨)☆🌹🌺.•'¸★.•*'¨)★
         (Time skip)

I grab my lunch after miggy does. "Come on I know where we can sit." I drag him over to dim and Eli's table. "Oh hey, y/n.." Eli says quietly. I sit next to Dim.

"Is it cool if I sit here?" Miguel questions. I shake my head and laugh a little. "Sorry, this table's really blowing up right now. I can put you on the waitlist, but it's probably next semester at the earliest." I slap Dimitri's arm and look over at Miguel.

"No, he's kidding. Sit down." I point to the empty seat beside Eli. Miggy sits down.

"Miguel." He looks over at dim. "Dimitri. This is Eli. He's a man of few words. This is y/n." He points towards me. "He knows who I am. He moved into my apartment complex." I took a drink of my water.