Ch 7

"Lilian York. Its been a while."

I don't know how time flows so fast when bad things are awaiting for you in the future. It feels like it has only been a day since I had a tea time alone with Claude... However, it has been 10 days and I was here in front of Claude again.

"Belssings And Glory To Obelia's Sun."

What's more better is that Lily is here with me today. Sniff. Sorry, Lily. But I'm too scared of Claude. I might get a heart attack right now, too. Inhale exhale. Inhale exhale.

Hah..

In this specious space were Claude, Lily, and Felix the brother knight I saw last time. I noticed it becore but there was no one else than Claude and Felix in the palace.

"Emperor was busy that he couldn't care for his only son. Even so, Athanasia has grown very fine 'till this day so your help was not so small."

"Thank you, sir."

Don't make me laugh. It is not that you couldn't, but you didn't! That's not all. You even forgot about my very existence.

"From now on, I will be taking care of the prince frequently so don't worry."

Dun dun dun DUNNNN!

The sound of thunder striking on my head was heard. Claude was sitting on the throne peacefully with his eyes looking down at me.

Are you s-smiling? Did that dude just smile at me? But it isn't a smile of someone looking at something or someone cute but a cruel smile that seemed to be asking me of what am I going to do now. From that I felt a chill go down my spine.

What can Lilly do to that powerful Claude... She only could agree and watch me suffer.

"Prince Atanasios will be blessed by what he deserves after today."

But it is not that you've admitted me as your son. He definitely said he never had thought of Atanasia as his son in the book.

I don't know what kind of joke this is when Claude didn't take me in as his son. Just what is going on in your head?

And it seemed like Lily felt the same way as I did. The face of Lily's after leaving the place seemed like it wasn't going to gain its color back anytime soon.

"It's fine, everything is going to be fine, prince."

Hearing her whisper in her embrace, I hoped it really would be fine.

* * *

"Looks like you grew chubbier than the last time I saw you."

Even though some time has passed, Claude and I were the same.

It's only been 10 days since we've met, and I don't think I got chubby within these days that it actually shows!

"Hehe, Papa is also pretty!"

Since then, I met Claude twice more and had a deathly father and son time. I felt it from my experience, but this dude didn't intend to kill me when I act spunky and impertinent.

Instead, he got emotionless when I acted like a scared child, and also when I answer with fear mixed into my tone.

I was scared the most when Claude looked at me as if he was bored. I might be wrong, but I believe this person was leaving me alive just for a moment of entertainment.

That is why I felt like fainting from fear. I felt Lily's shocked gaze hearing my words.

But of course, Claude didn't kill me this time either. I knew he liked straight forward and brave style!