Ch 15

Shocked, I backed away instantly. Then the lady, as she waited, got up and touched her wrist.

It seems like I twisted it when I jumped on her. She frowned touching her back neck.

Seeing her standing up I felt I'm going to get nosebleed. I turned my head to other side.

She was wearing loose and hot dress.

Is this types of clothes are wore here?

She looked like she is around 16 or 17?

Anyway why she do looks like a doll?

"Who are you?"

I asked when I finalised that she done setting her clothes and other things.

"Who are you unnie? Not anyone can come in here."

"I'm not anyone."

Woah how rude. But I will let it go since your voice is deep and melodious.

Once again she has my type of voice.

Why it feels like I met my soulmate.

"Looks like you are a royal descendant. Are you Kailum's son?"

What is she saying? Of course I am a descendant as I am the only child living here. And what? Kailum? Why she is speaking of previous emperor?

"That is not my dad"

"No? Then is it really that? Seems like I slept a little longer than I planned to. Then his son name was...."

She held her head with a face of frustration then made a face as if she remembered the thing she wanted to remember.

"Ah, right. Aeternitas. Then are you that bastard's son?"

It was the name I knew well. Aeternitas . He was the emperor who is strongest out of all emperors.

"What are you talking about! My dad's name is Claude!"

"Claude?"

"Yeah"

"Wait, is that really the current emperor's name?"

"Yeah"

"Ahahaha!"

It was supposed to get scary that she started laughing all of a sudden from silence, but it wasn't scary at all maybe because her laughters were so bright and pretty.

And from her bright smiling face, I was amazed. She look like she is in her teenage years if I see you this way. Is it because her smiling face is bright like a young girl?

  "What is this?" She said in between her laughter. "Did I sleep through a revolution?"

Once her laughter died down, she suddenly grabbed my cheeks without warning.

  "Huh?"

W... What is she doing?

How dare she touch a royal face without permission.

Her eyes are glowing.

"You're interesting,"

I can feel that my jewel blue eyes are reflecting in her red eyes.

"I've never seen anything like you."

M-my body is... !

"This will be quite fun," she muttered before loosening her grip on me.

Using that opportunity, I backed away.