Ch 16

When I came back to my room it was already dawn.

I placed blackie beside me and sleep while hugging him.

Even he didn't protest.

It means he also like me.

I was thinking about Lucia. She was good but also a psychopath.

Why there are all psychopaths around me.

Anyway I should sleep or else lily would know seeing dark circles.

Lucia. Nice name.
.
.
.
.
.

****
.
.
.
.
.

"Prince what's in your arms?"

When I came back with Blackie. Felix widened his eyes at Blackie.

"He is my new friend blackie."

"Ah, You've made a new friend, I see." He said smiling brightly.

"Yeah."

His reaction is totally different from lily. When she saw blackie in morning with me.

She thought he is a wild animal so she tired to throw him out of window but thanks to god I miraculously wake up that time and stopped her saying that I found him in garden yesterday in evening.

When I was thinking about the event that occured today in morning , Lily came in opening the door.

"Today's cake is specially the cake prince like."

Blackie who was calm in my arms till now stood up and hopped to the ground with sparkly eyes.

"Ah, Blackie!"

Black fur creature ran in a speed of raindrop dropping straight to the ground to Lily who got surprised right after putting the cake down.

"Wait!"

Felix moved to stop Blackie but it was too late.

I didn't know Blackie could move that fast.

Blackie appealed his speed and got on the table hopping onto Felix. And he burried his face right on the dish on the table, then....

Munch munch!

Swalloed the while cake in one bite.

Three of us just watched him munch the whole cake with shock and panic.

Then I shouted 'ah!' in realization.

It was you, chocolate theif!

****

"Blackie, let's eat now."

It's been a week since I met Lucia and blackie.
He now live with us. Everyone love him.
Lily always tell me how we similar are to each other. We both love and are crazy about chocolates.

"Our Blackie is good at finishing his food. Good boy."

Lily smiled as she watched me play with Blackie.

I can't believe this cutie is my divine animal! Uh huh, cute, so cute. kiss kiss kiss!

"You are going to visit his majesty tomorrow, right. It's been a while."

You're right.  It was heaven these days playing with Blackie. Sob sob.

"It's time to go to bed. Say bye bye to Blackie."

"Hiing. I wanted to play more."

I was watching Blackie licking his front leg, already finished his food and Lily picked and took him out.