Ch 40

"Anyway I also adore you."

What does she meant by this statement?

Did she meant she likes me?

"The lake is really beautiful!"

I was preoccupied in my thoughts that I didn't even realised that someone is talking to me.

"Ah, thank you. I also think it's very beautiful."

It was a bright and sunny day full of warmth and cheerfulness.

Jeremy smiled as he looked out from the boat, amazed by the scenery in front of him. "The scenery here is stunning," he complimented again.

How... did we end up like this again?

Well I was thinking of doing any activity so I personally write letter to Jeremy to have meeting just between us. So here he is and we are riding the lake in boat.

"To think there is a place exist like this is unimaginable."

"Haha, you're flattering it too much."

What she said is true. Last year dad made a lake in sapphire palace personally for me on my birthday.

The lake was definitely beautiful here than that other lake full of monster flowers.

"It's exactly like the Princess's eyes."

"Really?"

"They're a similar colour to my eyes right now."

Then, Jeremy smiled slightly.

A few months ago, I would've never imagined it, but the time I spent with him was actually enjoyable. I guess I had more affection for him after the tea party.

"Actually when I happened to be out one day, I happened to come across a locket that I thought just happened to suit you."

"We haven't bought the most important thing yet." 

I remembered when Helena and Jeremy were talking about buying something on that day.

" I hope you will like it." Jeremy said smiling nervously as he forward the box toward me.

Jeremy was scared. Scared of being rejected by me.

"Thank you so much for the gift," I said kindly before taking the box.

How could I ever refuse a gift from Jeremy who was so sincere and kind to me from the very beginning?

"I'll make sure to wear it to the next tea party."

" Thank you....um.. prince.."

There is something is he want to say.

"Yes?"

"Was you in the town last week?"

Did he saw me?

"What do you mean by this?"

"Well Kelly said she was in town to buy some books and she saw you there. So.. I thought..."

We have become friends so I can tell him.

"Well I hope you keep it secret.. I was in town."

"Ah! Then you saw me?!"

Yes.

"You could saw that."