Ch 30

Today is my debutante. And my beautiful morning turned into a worst nightmare ever.

I was woken up at the crack of dawn maybe before that. I didn't even slept properly.

The servants were hurrying and anxious around. They take me to a long very long deep and refreshing rose bath giving me a good hair and body wash. Many of of perfumes oils, rose and herbs, massage and giving an hour nap with face mask.

After that they style my hair and my clothes. They were acting as it is the last day and world  will going to be end.

And all this torture finished four hours before debutante. Thank god.

All the servants, maid and lily including me also were admiring the masterpiece they made in front of us.

"What do think?"

(This is what he is wearing.)

( Hairstyle )

( Hairstyle )

 ——————— —————— ———————

"You really are beautiful and handsome, prince."

"I'm sure you will be the most handsome boy at today's ball.

I'm still mesmerised in myself. I look absolutely stunning and charismatic.

My mouth was agape.

I know that Athanasios supposed to be quite handsome but this is out of the world.

I was admiring myself before I saw servants were hugging each other as they complete the mission successful.

"Prince, there is still time. How's about you take some rest." Lily said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. You're right."

As I sat down on sofa I remember the broach Lucia gifted me. I ask Lily to bring it to me.

"But prince it will not goes with your clothes."

Ces said but she quickly zipped her mouth when saw broach changing colour from blue to red.

Other were also surprised seeing this.

"This broach can colour according to clothes."

"I see. It's very pretty."

Everyone were amazed about it only lily was giggling as I only told her about it.

"Anyway Prince where is Miss Lucia. Is she getting ready or not."

" I don't know."

I have already told them that Lucia will be my partner. Everyone were very happy. But I'm little worried because it's Lucia we are talking about.

You will never know when she change her decision.

Knock knock.

"Prince are you there?"

Oh! Speak of devil.

Door opened a little with a creak sound. And Lucia pop out her head from there to see if I am here or not.

"Oh! There you are."

She come inside and surprised not only me but other also.

She was looking alluringly breathtaking and stunning.

(This is she is wearing.)

How can someone look so gorgeous?

"Lucia you look very beautiful." Lily said after coming back to her sense.

"Thank you Lily." She smiled sweetly.

I know I am blushing as I like her but why are other blushing also.

"We will go now. Please call us if you want anything." Lily said with a meaningful smile.

Other groan but still obeyed her.

After all left, I walked up to her and offered my hand. She placed her hand and I being a gentleman or one sided lover kissed her back of the hand.

It is first time I kissed her.

"You look exceptionally beautiful."

"I know. I'm born beautiful."

Yeah. I know.

She then asked if I had eaten or not.

"No."

"Good. I also haven't eat anything since morning. Let's eat together."

She snapped her finger and mouth watering sweets appeared on the table.

"Wooaaaaah!" I exclaimed.

"Then let's dig in."

I was about to say yes, but I remember what lily said.

"No! Lily said say no to heavy food before ball."

"It's okay. You will not be heavier than you already are."

This girl! I slapped her on shoulder. I'm not that heavy.

"Oww! It's hurt."

Huh? She looked in pain. Did I hit her that hard.

"Are you okay? I'm sorr-"

"pfft-Hahaha."

She tricked me again. Why she is damn good in acting.

I angrily turned my face to sweets and start eating them ignoring her.

Even through I didn't see her but I can feel that she had her stupid smirk on her face.

TBC....