Ch 14

( I was really excited to write this chapter. Lucas I means Lucia going to debut.)

****
2 years later
****

It has been 2 years and my relation with that dirtba- means Claude had been improved.

And now I am 7 years old.

Lot of things happens in these past 2 years.

First is me and Claude's relation become quite chill but not that much.

Second is that I started sword training.
Felix is training me personally. Everyone praised me that how quick learner I am.

And also Claude Yes! that Claude praised me.
I still remember what he said.

"You did good."

I was beyond happy.

Anyway, third thing is I met Kelly 1 year ago.
And believe me she was very cute like a sweet angel.

Flashback

I was scrolling in the garden alone. Claude was in meeting with Roger. Felix was also with them. I was thinking about who was stealing my chocolates and was to take a turn I bumped in someone and fall on ground.

"Oww!"

I heard very sweet voice.

As I looked up to the person I was in awe seeing the person that is none other than Kelly Alpheus, love interest of Jeremy.

Soft silver hair and bright sun like golden eyes. She really looks like an angel.

I could feel the blush on my cheeks.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?"

She was standing in front of me forwarding her hand. She was looking concerned.

I hold her hand and get up.

"Thank you and I'm sorry for bumping in you." I said clearing my voice.

She chuckled before saying, " It's okay your highness. And apologies me for late greeting."

"Blessing and glory on Obelia's future sun."

"It's okay lady.."
"Kelly Alpheus"
"Yes, lady Alpheus."

I showed that I don't know her. If I said her name she would surely suspect something.

It's too bothersome.
I means she is just staring at me. I know I am cute and handsome. But this is too much. Just openly.

We were formally talking to each other until Claude , Felix and Roger came.

Roger smirk sinisterly like his plan become successful.

"Blessing and glory to future/ Obelia sun!"
Kelly greeted Claude and Roger greeted me.

"It seems that prince and my daughter meet each other."

What's going on in his mind?

"It would be good if my daughter become prince playmate. What his majesty think about it?"

Kelly my playmate. Not at all.

I turned my head to Claude and said through my eyes 'Say No, you jerk!'.  

Claude saw my face and It's like as he hear my wish.

"Really bad idea."
"I-I see. Then we will take our leave.
Blessing and glory to both Sun of Obelia."

Saying this he and Kelly left.
Then Claude say to me, " You should be thankful to me."

"Yeah yeah! Thank you very much papa."

Flashback end

It has been 2 years now since that thief stole my choco, and it was annoying. I tried my hardest with all my efforts and energy to find that thief but I failed.

I was thinking about thief while scrolling in the garden at night.

As I couldn't sleep. So I decided to take scroll secretly. Also whether is also very good. Of course secretly.

Moon is very beautiful tonight and stars are looking like they are playing with each other and shining brightly.

Then I heard a rustle by the bush. I stopped at the sound.

Huh? What's that?

I saw something through the bushes.

I wondered what it was. What is that?

Rustle.

Gasp. The thing moved again. Feeling the curiousity inside me growing, I approached it with slow, silent steps. Then I pushed the bush with the thing out of my way and....

"So cute!"

Big round eyes looked up at me. Gasp, what is this?Just what is this cute creature? I don't know what it is, but this is too cute!

"I'll give you foodie, come here."

Did such an animal live in the Ruby Palace? I was overly excited that I reached my hand out to a baby creature. I wanna touch him! I wanna pat him!

But that thing stared at me for a while, but then dashed away.

"Wait!"

The cute thing ran fast into the bush. Ahh, no! Let me touch you first!

I started to chase the black cutie.

"Blackie!"

"Blackie, where are you?"

Come here, I will give you foodies and brush your fur.

I searched all places for Blackie.

Ah! Over there! I hear some rustling there. I silently walked towards it and jumped over on the blackie.

"Got ya!"

"Ugh!"

But the last thing I heard was one girl's voice.

Is this not Blackie? But before I can express my curiousity, I could only scream.

"Waack!"

Wait! I'm falling, I'm falling!

Rustle!

I felt leaves and spikes scratch all on my skin. It wasn't a little harm as I threw myself with all my weight.

Ouch! I stayed still for a moment from the pain.

"Ugh. What's this all of a sudden?"

What I heard was a melodious voice from a lady. I stopped breathing after I looked up where the sound came from.

Lady in front of me was that beautiful and doll like that even goddess of beauty would look ugly. Silky soft straight black hair like a serene night scene and mysterious ruby red eyes. And moonlight giving her more enteral look.

I shouldn't say this but she is totally my type.

I had never seen anyone like her.

I don't know why but seeing her my heart started to pounder a little.

TBC...