Ch 32

I went to the boys group chatting among them.

As I went little closer to them I saw a black haired man and roger for a moment. When I blinked there was no trace of both of them.

He definitely... had black eyes, right?

For a moment, they looked like jewel eyes...

I approached them smiling gently. It's been a while since I talked to strangers. I hope my social skills come in use.

"That white lily broach suits you very well."

I complimented a cute boy with light brown hair and green eyes.

All the boys were surprised seeing me.

"May I also join you?"

"T-Thank you for gracing us with your presence."

Other also followed her actions.

I smiled and said, " pleasure is all mine."

We were talking and chatting about various things and unexpectedly I was getting hang in perfectly.

They were talking about various subjects like their future plans, next projects and girls mainly one boy son of marquis Issac Eticas who was talking all about girls.

"Your highness, that beautiful girl with whom who danced. who was she ?"

Other get silenced at this. His surname is Eticas and three years older than me. I have read about them in class how corrupted their family is.

If I remember rightly he was kicked out from Artlata academy for sexually harassing the girls. Does he have eye on Lucia?

I was about to shut him but a very familiar voice was heard in my ears even through I never met that person.

"Your highness, you had dropped your broach."

I turned my head. The thought has crossed my mind a few times.

Will I be able to recognise the grown-up Jeremy straight away even if no one tells me his name?

Now that answer is in front of me.

Jeremy was smiling brightly at me. His tender blue eyes were sparkling with goodness and kindness.

 His tender blue eyes were sparkling with goodness and kindness

I also smiled.
"Thank you. I should go now, my partner must be finding me. Have a nice time."

I said to them as I take broach from him nicely and left from there.

I glanced a little at Jeremy who made a troubled face.

Was he thinking that it was rude of him to approach the prince so brashly like that?

Is that how he made appearance in novel?

Are they planning to change his eyes in front of Claude later?