Ch 21

"Athan wanna walk himself."

"This is faster."

Please explain why going for a walk needs to be fast?

I thought, looking around the garden.

This walk was for me to exercise but how did it become like this?

"That is true. It is not good to push yourself, prince."

The reason I almost fell running to Claude that day was also because I didn't have much strength.

But I should walk with my own strength.

"We will walk to the edge of the garden from here as the day's bright today."

I don't know if it's just me but it seemed like Claude was being gentler with me these says.

If it is true then I am very touched.
He is lot of kinder now.

He feed me himself. Also ask about my health.
Talk to me in gentle voice even lily and Felix were shocked. He even let me take blackie.

I was very happy. The Claude that I know is still there but very less.

"Thank you dad."

Shoot! looks like I said it too noisy. Claude moved his gaze to me.

D-don't look at me like that.

"Did you said something?."

"Nothing dad." I said smiling.

"Your majesty, should I hold the prince?"

"Move 5 steps more backwards"

Felix's mood went down and moved 5 steps behind.

I thought a little if I should be happy about this or not but stopped and laid my chin on Claude's shoulder.

Ahh, look how your arms are in a good shape.

"Are you feeling better now?"

I was really shocked that my jaws were down there.

Did he actually eat something wrong? Were there poison in his breakfast? I became suspicious.

He put me down and said,
"Walk calmly, do not run."

Did you just hold my hand? Are you perhaps thinking of walking hand by hand?

Crazy.

This was weird.

***

I couldn't get a hold of Claude's attitude towards me these days.

I felt he was softening up a little from my hard work.

Like holding hands while walking, holding me instead of Felix.

Furthermore Claude even changed my palace to another better one!

Like everyone knows, I was living in Ruby palace from Claude's ignorance.

But Claude decided to move me to another palace which was close to his palace, too, the sapphire palace.

Sapphire palace is the palace where all previous royal prince used to live. In novel Claude gifted it to Jeremy.

But now it's mine.

Or it can be that ruby palace started to lost its shine and when he saw it. He spoke words of 'When did this palace become a dog's house.'.

And that night, we started to work ourselves up for the moving Sapphire Palace. No, actually I had nothing to do but just go there so...

So now too I was thinking feeling weird in the Sapphire palace which was more fancier than the Ruby palace.

There can be that he started to like me and see me as his son after I was at the verge of death.

There's no way a psycho who would kill his son without hesitation to be effected when his son was dying.

Right?

TBC...