Ch 42

What a fine day was going on for Jeremy from morning he woke up. When he woke up, he was told by butler that duke Roger had gone to imperial palace and wouldn't come back before night and Kelly had also gone back to Atlanta to meet her friends.

He was literally on knees thanking gods for giving him such an amazing opportunity. He could now met his girlfriend, Helena without any worry about duke and Kelly suspicion. He was not worried about servants as they knew about his and Helena relationship and had assured him they were not going to tell them about his secret relationship.

For Jeremy, of course he had stay with alpheus family but never got the family love from them which servants of duchy gave him.

They had seen him growing from a crying infant to a mature teenager. They had wasted no time in spoiling him with love and vanilla cakes, his favourite thing in the world, of course come second by his lover.

He didn't want to admit but for him servants of duchy were more like a family to him than Alpheus father-daughter duo. They were with him when duke Roger ignore her, only shower his daughter with love and care or when Kelly used to compare him and Athanasios without caring if it hurts him or not.

They always used to be with his side whether it was his lowest or highest point of his life. He remembered when he told them he was dating daughter of Irain family, Helena, they were beyond shock that their sweet and adorable little young master was dating.

Of course, they were overjoyed but protective also whether Helena was a good girl for him or not and their suspicion got clear after meeting and talking to her. She was perfect for him.

They were his family. He had learnt that family wasn't always blood and flesh but it's time, love, caring and sharing. That's the family. And that's why he was okay if Emperor and Athanasios didn't accept him as their family because he had already gotten a beautiful family and he was happy with them.

"Jeremy, are you okay?"

Jeremy snapped out from his thoughts and looked at the most beautiful girl in his world looking at him worriedly. Her pretty lime green eyes were showing concern about him. Her straight brown hair waved gracefully in air as she touched his face gently.

Before he could never imagined that there would be someone in the world who would be worried about him except his family but now he had. Helena, his love of the life without whom he was not complete.

He had gone out of duchy secretly with the help of his family and they had told him that if any suspicion aroused, they would handle it since there were some servants who were very loyal to duke Roger and hated him.

Well it didn't matter to him if they hated him or not. He had not born to please them and it was also not possible to be loved by every person.

He was in small but beautiful restaurant with his love of his life. Today was a very special day for them and they were celebrating it right then. They wanted to celebrate it more lively but knowing Jeremy problem, they had settled to go on a simple date but for them a simple date means a lot.

He was really blessed to have such a loyal, beautiful and understanding girlfriend. Sometimes he even wondered if he deserved her or not. That's he try his best to be worthy of her.

"I'm okay. I was just thinking." He said leaning to her touch which was soft as a feather.

"Thinking about what?"

"About how beautiful my girlfriend is." He smiled a sweet smile at her piercing her already pierced heart by him once again.

'Damn how can someone be so sweet and loveable?' She thought in her mind as she clutched her heart seeing his cuteness. Jeremy only chuckled at her behaviour since he knew what she was thinking and why doing so.