Ch 18

As I run toward Claude I realised I had no strength in my legs and I started to fall. Oh my. How embarrassing.

Am I going to slip and fall on a carpet after waking up from spitting out blood and suffering?

"Ack!"

I lost my balance.

But Claude caught me before falling. It seemed like Claude automatically moved when I started to fall without his wills.

Because if it weren't, he wouldn't be this stiff and surprised by me going straight into his arms. Gasp. But you won't throw me off again, right?

Something unbelievable happened when I slowly lifted my head up.

After a while in this awkward position, Claude would just pick me up.

"Is everything fine now?"

Claude even asked for my wellness. His voice was still cold and emotionless but I saw resemblance of the emotion I heard in my dreams.

I was surprised just at that and I shook my head. Then Claude scanned me quick.

"There will be no side effect for it, correct?"

Claude who confirmed that there was nothing wrong with me turned his face towards the bed. Ah, right! Idiot Lucia!

"Daddy, that girl!"

I was going to ask why this she was here but Felix was faster.

"Ah. Seems like she is out of energy treating prince."

Yes? What?

Who is out of energy treating who?

I couldn't understand Felix's words. Besides why is your face like that? What's up with a touched, and thankful but pitiful face?

"I need to thank you for that. But of course after seeing this prince fine afterwards."

"I apologize but prince isn't completely healed yet."

...Huh? What?

I became speechless as the goosebumps rose.

who is that kid with teary eyes? Also acting mannerful?

"What do you mean not healed completely?"

"I apologize. I am too young to heal the prince completely."

I turned my head unnaturally to the her.

"But he is not in a serious condition anymore so he would heal naturally soo.... Cough!"

Lucia who seemed to be the same age of mine was holding onto her chest then started coughing as if she couldn't breathe.

"This might happen, cough. A few times afterwards, cough... however this one will gladly sacrifice herself for the pri... Uek, cough cough! gasp!"

Lucia had a pale face and she fell to the floor.

She is really a good actor.

Of course I was just watching her surprised that my jaws dropped.

W-what the! Who are you! Where did that idiot go?! She wasn't this young!

"Your majesty, I think it'll be better to let her rest for now. Since prince woke up now, we can talk the important stuffs later. The young wizard seemed to be tired, too"

Claude made a 'tsk' sound and had to agree.

So the mini version of Lucia had to move with the support of Felix.

Well she is quite adorable in child version.

And right before she left the room for good, she turned around with her crimson eyes looking at me.She smiled , the smile of a winner.

She is not adorable, she is demon child!

That, that, that! She is the Lucia I know, right? Right?

"Prince!"

"Lily!"

Lily ran to me with her teary pale face.

"Prince, to be able to meet prince again, I, I...."

Ah, you were surprised too. Well since I fainted after spitting out blood. Lily ended up crying in front of me.

"One month really was too long. I really thought we won't be able to see prince again...."

Hehhh? Wait. What?

"A month?"

"Yes."

The one to answer my question was Felix. And from his word which sounded relieved surprised me more.

"It's been exactly 48 days since you woke up."

"Huh?"

TBC...

I wouldn't update for a while as I'm little sick and have midterm exams from next week. Hope you understand. Bye bye.