••• 1 - Misunderstanding •••

A group of young men gathered in the practice room quietly mixed with uneasiness. They silently took their seats on the floor. No one dare to speak. Even Jungwoon, their leader can't collect his words to speak to his member, also his older member and Niki, their youngest.

Heeseung, the oldest glance at Sunno at the corner distant from them, cooed himself while pouting, looking ahead thinking deeply, can't figured out what he was thinking. He then glance at the other member, to Niki and Sunghoon who's also zip their lips, looking down, but

Heeseung also couldn't tell what they were thinking. He took a deep breath and look down, feeling bad and disappointment at his team. The door suddenly open which that got their attention. It was their manager who really looks very tired looking at his mess hair. He looks at them one by one which made the boys gulp and prepared themselves for the coming harsh lecture.

"What is this mess?"

*****

"Look who's dieting," Jungwoon said teasingly looking at Suno digging to his food enjoyingly.

Staring at how cute he is munching his food. Suno just pouts hearing his words, but didn't mind him and continue eating. He'll just start in the other day in his thought.

...

Today, it was their show. Their concept was feeling detector using cat's ears, which you can read what their feeling with the gesture of the ears.

"This day, you gain a lot of weight." Niki said in their variety show which made Suno's ear emotion detector fell down as his lips pouted drastically.

"Woah, he's feels sad." The other member said amazingly towards the technology, not paying attention to Suno's sulking.

They just find it funny and his cuteness.

...

Lie detector where Sunghoon said he was seeking attention.

...

When Niki and Sunghoon jokingly said he is an elephant because he's a little bit fat.

...

Future Pefect Enhypen live where Suno said they are teasing him sometimes offend him but just let them be...

And other tease....

........