••• 9 - Home •••

"I just need comfort room." He said not making eye contact with any of them and walk out from the room.

Heeseung eyed the youngest member until he was gone on the door.

The silence stays but Heeseung then break it again.

'Comfort room? He need comfort.'

"I'll just follow him." He said as Jungwon nodded in response. He knows what Heeseung's thinking and how Riki's feeling right now.

Heeseung search where's Niki might run, and finally he saw a slight open door and he gently step towards there. As he slowly open wide the door, he saw Niki who is now silently sobbing, wiping his pouring tears and no clue at all on Heeseung's presence.

Heeseung stare at his back shoulders shaking. He was feeling bad seeing the youngest crying. It's probably about he said last night and his guilt even grew.

He shouldn't have said that. He took an unsound deep sigh and even he would lock the door gently not to interrupt Niki, it did still echos. Niki was alarmed and saw Heeseung behind him on the mirror. His eyes widen.

"Hyung..." He uttered surprisedly and quickly wipes his flowing tear. Heeseung didn't talks and looks down as he steps forward to him. He gently taps Niki's right shoulder,

"Are you thinking of what I said last night?" He asked despite knowing he is. Niki look down slowly shooks his head as his lips starts trembled again blaming himself for Suno's absence. And other than that, he was the most closest to Suno that hurts Suno's absence. Heeseung sighs and shoved his other on his pants.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I wasn't in my right mind that time." He softly spoke but Niki didn't respond ans stay silent, scared his voice will cracks if he'll utter any words.

Heeseung pets his head elderly, ruining his hair like a child cutely.

"Stop thinking about it, alright? Let's go back." He was tapping his shoulder aggressively yet soft. Niki nodded and sniffs to calm his feeling.

*****

It's been a week but Suno was still fighting for his phone on his only older sister.

Yes, she hid his phone so he can rest without worrying of communicating with other people even his members. He misses them all.

And if only bored can murdered someone, he's already in his funeral. He was now pouting in front of a rounded table. It was damn bored because there's nothing he can do here. He was probably doing practice this time with his members but the company already told him to rest and his mother strictly holding him right now after what she feels damn worried when they call her in middle of the night about his son's condition.

She was dying to see him and now took him.

Suno was worried what will other member was worried that he didn't even text and calls them knowing he was so talkative in their group chat. He begs to her sister to call them just once but his sister was hard to please saying 'Your manager already explained your condition.' Suno even begs to his mother but she was already sided his sister. He was alone in their home since they have businesses to do in this morning.

"Aish, I'm really going insane here." He whines.

He wanted to gulp the entire food in their refrigerator but he couldn't because he was in his diet. His mother already scolded him for not eating much but he was making ways as what he was always does to his Jay hyung. He drags his feet to his room and digs his old stuff mainly books of love stories, notes in his middle and high school. He reads them to kill this bored some and stay there.

A knocks on n the door startled Suno. "Suno," His older sister calls softly.

"That's open," He responds still holding the fifth book he read while lying lazily. The doorknob twist and his sister gently peeks.

"Are you sleeping?" She asked concerned that she might disturb him. Yes, they might bicker sometimes but she misses her brother everyday ever since he participated on I-LAND reality show. She just love her only sibling alot. And he was a glass in this family. From the very begging, they cared and looked after him preciously from his first step until he depart from their own home for his dream. Suno looks at her and smiles warmly.

"Nah, I'm just reading." He spoke and sat in his bed.

"Let's get down then. The dinner is ready. Mom, prepared your favorite ttokbokki. Now set that aside and hurry up."

"Understand madam." He playfully said and they walk out from his room.

.................