••• 10 - Night Out •••

It's already 8 in the evening. The family Kim were sitting around the table with their son. It's been awhile since they ate with him.

"Dad, can we go to the nearest gym? Since Suno was dying in bored here all day." As soon as Suno heard his sister states, he was shocked in excite and as usual he was doing when he was happy.

An innocent kid.

"Whaaaaa! can we?" He asked looking at the both of them. Their father was busy stuffing his mouth, but still look at his Suno softly,

"Won't that will trouble you?" He asked concernedly.

"Oh... right," His sister suddenly remember that his brother was an idol. Not just a random idol group but he's from 'world wide known' Enhypen.

"It's too dangerous for someone like you out there." His father states looking at him.

"Your father was right, honey." Her mother agreed to his husband. Suno shoved food in his mouth pouting. Suno remember the last time he visits here was that gym was open until 2 pm.

"Dad, we can go there at midnight. 10 or 11 pm." He insisted which got his sister's nod.

"Isn't that too late at night? You still have to rest." His mother said.

"Mom, that's not new and besides it's been a week." He said feeling a little dismay. Their manager call on his mother yesterday and talk to Suno telling he couldn't participate in their Future Perfect (Pass the Mic) Japanese ver. MV. Suno insisted on going back at the building for filming but he refused saying his recovery is more important. He still insisted that time but didn't won.

He misses the members already, but then took opportunity to be with his family.

"Alright, as you're with your sister."

"Yes! Thank you!" He brightly beamed. They smile at him. That's what they miss on him alot.

"Now eat."

.....

"Kim Suno, let's go! It's pass 11 and don't forget your mask!" His sister yells from ground.

"I will, noona!" He shouts back and close his door. Their parents were probably resting right now. He saw his sister sitting on the couch already dressed out.

She saw him. "Aish, what took you so long?" He ignores her complain and just walk towards the door.

"Let's gooo!!"

*****

Enhypen was currently on the HYBE building. They all gathered to talk about their schedule at the main hall and then proceed to their practice room to prepare for the upcoming k-con and for others promotion. They didn't bother to change the patterns of the choreography since no one subbed Suno's part so that Sunshines's fandom can still hear Suno's voice and feel his presence. Enhypen was currently practicing 'Fever' then Future Perfect after. It was one of the aggressive and tiring choreography of Enhypen so after the practice, Sunghoon, Heeseung and Jake tiredly lie on the floor with arms spread the other three we're in their own position. Silence filled the place as the music stopped, only their hard breathing can hear as sweat pouring from their body.

"Why do I feel like something's missing," Sunghoon suddenly breaks the quietness but made Heeseung's breath stopped or just slowed. The other didn't bother to speak. Silence is in between them for a moment then Heeseung deeply sighs after.

"Suno isn't with us Sunghoon." Sunghoon quickly tilted his head to the older one.

............