••• 8 - Sad News •••

"Look what he had done to his own self. I told you many times but guys didn't listen." Heeseung said in disappoinment.

As soon as Sunghoon hear his words, his chest suddenly tighten.

"Hyung!" His voice unintentionally raised due to his disappointment how his hyung think of them.

"We didn't mean anything about that! You know that, Heeseung hyung." He defended looking at his hyung with feeling hurt. He was breathing hard.

Sunghoon was telling the truth. There's nothing behind his tease. He just wanted to see his cute response, pouty expression and bicker with him. Suno was like a little brother to him. He never intensions to make Suno do this.

And yes, they all know the current issue towards them right now, but they ignore it since the said body shaming was never true but little did they know, Suno was affecting.

"I know Sunghoon. I know you all, but we should still know our limit. Did you even think that he might offended?" Heeseung firmly said as their older brother.

They all fell silent looking down and the guilty they have been feeling when this issue borned grew even larger.

The television's noise doesn't exist anymore.

Even Jungwon their leader was in his hard time. He wasn't dumb not to see on social media that some of their fans attacking him for not stopping the other members from teasing Suno alot, instead he laughs along with them.

But swear, they didn't mean that way. And now he was feeling guilty for that even though they didn't mean anything about that. He's guilty for he doesn't know for what for.

And Jake knows that all since in online fan signing, one of engene told him about it.

"You should not forget Suno is good at hiding his feeling with his manipulating expression. And even if he's hurt, he will just smiles and laughs. You all know he wasn't healthy from the beginning, from when he was borned. Guys..." He took a deep shaky breath.

Heeseung softly states not to hurt and blame them but to make them realize their mistakes and educate them even just a small thing.

Heeseung sighs seeing their face down like something collapse on them even Jungwon couldn't utter any word feeling.

He should the one to remember and say what Heeseung said since he's the leader.

The quietness made Heeseung quilty.

"Guys I'm not mad, I'm just upset." He sighs.

"Now, we should sleep or we'll get scolded by manager. We'll fix this tomorrow no matter what happens." He said to make forget what happened and rest.

"Now now," Cheering them up tapping their shoulders.

"Don't think hard. Just sleep tight. He'll be back tomorrow. Good night." Heeseung muttered and walk to his room. They one by one got up and go to each own room.

....

That night passed by sun rising. They are now preparing to go to the hybe building with six members with their driver and two staff. Even the whole travel, they are all shut. They are still tired physically and mentally for not sleeping well so they don't feel talking.

As they arrived, they directly go the studio to meet their manager. They saw their manager sitting waiting for them to arrive.

"Morning manager." They gave their each greet to him.

"Take your seat kids." No matter how they search their eyes around the place, they couldn't still see Suno around and that's a bad sign and feeling.

They all take their seat in front of a round table. The manager clear his voice,

"As you can see, Suno isn't here today. His mother take him and he's staying there by at least for now. The doctor said he badly need to rest because he's illness triggered again which made his health fell down badly." He states which fell them into silence. Worries never left their chest and it got worsen.

They thought it will be okay today, this moment but their situation seems getting hard.

"To make it fast his recovery, we already talk and decided to give him a break. Sad to say but he cannot participate to the upcoming events including k-con, online and offline fan signing until he recovers. We already announced it at our sites that he won't be participating with you guys due to his health condition." He continues and took a deep sigh.

As their manager, he was also really worried at his artist and this is the right thing to do.

"Now we'll do activities and work hard without Suno. Don't worry about him too much. Doctors are monitoring him carefully and he's with his family so now focus on your works." Even they aren't happy with it, they can't complain because Suno's health is must. They loves to do their activities with whole and complete member.

The moment their manager walk off from the room, Jay pulled out his phone and dial Suno's number and tap the speaker. The members hear the dial tone,

"Jay hyung, who are you calling?" Jungwon asked lazy to glance at Jay's phone he lays above the table.

"Suno." He muttered which made them all sat straight and anticipating for Suno to pickup, but in their dismay, his phone was off.

They just wanted to know how is he and wanted to at least hear his bright tone.

They all blow a deep sigh and look down and sadness inserts them as the quiet atmosphere came, wondering what he was doing right now or is he okay or is he still in pain?

Niki's throat suddenly hurts. He suddenly thought of what Heeseung said to them last night. He couldn't look up, afraid that they might saw his watery eyes.

He suddenly got up which broke the deafening air in the room. They look at him and before they can ask him, he talks first.

"I just need comfort room."

............