••• 3 - Lie •••

“Morning!” Jay playfully yells to his other member hanging his towel on his shoulder. He just went to the bathroom. Loud as usual. Sunghoon and Jake were already up but still daydreaming at the couch like airheads.

“We have a schedule today at afternoon, let’s get ready.” Jungwoon said holding his hot coffee and take his seat beside Jake.

“Ish, it's still nine.” Sunghoon whined like a kid messing his hair.

“Still, hyung.” Jungwon sternly said watching tv.

“Take your breakfast first.” Jay said before walks to the kitchen. They one by one gathered to the table as

Heeseung walk to them rubbing his eyes. Jay saw him and noticed something. “Hyung, you look tired. Did you sleep late?” He asked worriedly. Heeseung shook his head. “No. I’m just not satisfied.” He reasoned out when Suno was the reason he can’t sleep right away. He takes his seat beside Jake eating silently.

He suddenly thought of him, Suno. His sleepy deer eyes open wide normally look ups at the members. “Where’s Suno?” He suddeny asked which made them fell silent. Thinking the same way.

Where is he?

“Isn’t he still sleeping?” Sunghoon said,

“I was left alone at the room. No one’s there.” Niki said stepping inside the kitchen with his mess hair and still wearing his sleeveless shirt.

“Then where is he?” Jungwon asked looking at them in any case someone will answers.

“I thought I was first who got up?” Jay said sipping his drink looking at them in confused.

....

“What are we going to do afternoon?” Heeseung asked Jungwon who is still in front of the table, stuffing his phone. The other went to their rooms.

“Radio show.” He said without looking at Heeseung eating.

Someone suddenly walk towards them. Heeseung looks up and saw Suno with his black hoodie and his wet hair. “Where were you in this morning?” He asked who saw Suno walks to them and Jungwon pulled off his eyes from his phone and look at him.

“Oh, sorry I didn’t wake you guys up. Just morning jogging with manager.”

"Have you eaten?" Heeseung asked Suno who is drinking a bottle of water.

He looks at Heeseung and smile brightly as usual and nodded. "Um." His smile made Heeseung bright inside too.

'This kid can really make someone bright a day.' In his mind proudly looking at now

Suno wiping his wet sweaty hair. "I'll get shower first." Suno said and walk out from his member who's eating breakfast.

Niki walk in from living room as he got Jungwon's attention who's still aggressively chewing. "Wants some ramyeon?" He asked to the youngest. "Um." Niki response with morning deep voice as he approaches the ref to get the ready made ramyeon.

"There's three there." Jay softly yells still focus on his food.

"Four cups you mean." Niki said lazily, but his words made Heeseung stop from stuffing his mouth.

He quickly search his eyes to other members and faced Niki after. "How about the steak there? Or the green ice cream?" He asked which slightly confused them all but Niki still answers despite his questionable face. He opens the ref once again.

"Still here." He then close it and look at Heeseung. Heeseung face drops.

"He lied." He spoke in a sad and hurt in his face.

........