••• 4 - Ways •••

"He lied." He spoke in a sad and hurt in his face.

"Who lied?" Jungwon asked asked looking at Heeseung then to the rest asking what's going on.

"Suno. He didn't ate." Jake said, he's being fast thinker again and ate his food back.

"Why did he lie?" Heeseung asked nowhere not expecting any of them.

"Nah nah, maybe he ate out or he's not hungry at all. Don't worry about him." Jay spoke to lighten them up and shoo the questions and thoughts about Suno even though he feels worry along with them.

*****

In the middle of the photoshoot, it was Suno and Jay's break and currently jungwon and jake were shooting while the three of members were still on thier makeovers.

Jay was digging on a paper bag in front of the table as he look at Suno who is sitting while scrolling on his phone with his pouting lips, not sulking but it's his hobby to play his lips.

"Suno, eat this." He spoke that got Suno's attention. He looks up at Jay down to what he was holding. It was a tupperware of mint chocolate ice cream.

His mouth cutely went 'o' as starts surrounded his eyes. A smile written on his lips brightly. He suddenly gulp staring at the smoking ice tupperware and glance at Jay.

Jay smiles. "Go on." He said seeing his sparkling eyes and knowing Suno already wants to dig this mint choco.

"Hyung, where did you get this?" He excitedly asked as usual like an innocent kid. Jay scoffs with laughs looking at his happy and bright face.

"Out there when we arrived here." He said.

"Now, eat and we'll have our lunch later." He spoke and taking his seat beside Suno pulling out his phone. It is his duty to take care of the meal of his members. That's what he said to himself.

"Thank you, hyung!!" He cutely exclaimed.

Little did he know, Suno was good at fooling people by his beautiful face and bright smiles. He can smile purely and brightly opposite inside him. Not from conversing with Jay but he was avoiding that mint choco ice cream and snacks. He was now practicing to avoid them and do his diet and loosing weight. It has been weeks since he restricted himself for his diet without others noticing.

As soon as Jay focus on his phone, his smile vanished like what his fierce face on his photoshoot. As he stares at the icy, his saliva began sticking. He really love this flavor.

'You can do this, just hold it up.'

"Aren't you gonna eat?" He suddenly flicked his eyes beside him in shocked. His face suddenly switch like a psycho. Jay was eying him.

"Oh, I'm about to." He awkwardly laughs. Jay just look at him nodding slowly. Suno noticed his eyes aren't pulling off from him so he open the tupperware and about to eat just a spoon when his phone suddenly rings which stops him.

What a life saver.

"It's mom, I'll just get it." But before Suno could off from his seat a hand hold his shoulder. He confusedly looks at Jay but the latter smile, "Eyy, you can talk here." As his usual swag eeey said tapping Suno.

Suno smiles playfully eying the older.

"Eyy hyung, I'm a bit mama's boy, you might throw up." He joked around and pull off from his chair then walk off which disappoints Jay.

He left his food when he can usually talk over phone while eating. He covered the foods and turn to his phone thinking Suno will approach it later.

............