••• 15 - Deal •••

"I wanna sticks to the dark and fierce side of me."

For a moment, y/n was speechless.

...

“Why... Why would you do that? I mean... You see, I like the way person like you, much more other people.” She spoke couldn't understand why he wanted to do that.

Suno look down. He finds it hard to talk about it. He looks up and shrugged boringly.

“For engenes, for our fans, I guess. And I just wanted to do it. Just interested." y/n finds it sad to change the bright to dark.

“Still,... I don’t think that's a good idea.” She said also in disagree.

He chuckles, “It’s not that negative change. Maybe the way I sit, or walk or the way how I move?” Suno said in point so his desire won’t turn negative in her eyes or to the future viewer.

y/n won’t lie about it but she already noticed the way he moves. He was so gentle and careful around. The way he walks, he has a soft waist and body. As health care taker, she could tell his body was sensitive and weak. It much be inborn or he has something he was feeling bad in part of his body.

“Is that why you are working out?”

Suno nodded softly.

“You already start,”

“Um.”

“Let me asked you something,”

“Umm,”

“You really sure about it?”

“I have already decided and yes.” He seriously spoke in determination. She suddenly sighs deeply like she was really disagreeing but what can she do?

“I don’t think it’s good or bad news but... I have a project just like the case of you.”

The news suddenly shocked Suno. “Really?” She nodded smiling seeing his bright reaction.

“Woah! Is it a destiny? Wait wait... Are you free to engage with us?” He asked hoping she would say yes. She proudly nodded her head. She can see the determination in his sharp eyes.

He squeals can’t hide his true feeling. “Oh, my god! You kidding me,”

“Um um.." Shook her head. "I’m still not that busy.”

“Okay noted that. I’ll call my manager to ask his permission.”

“Okay okay,”

“And give me your contact no. so I can call you if ever manager permitted me.” Suno said as he handed his phone to her.

“Oh sure.” Getting his phone and saved her number.

“Done,” Then she handed back the phone.

“Oh, y/n?” They both look at the huge door and saw Suno’s sister.

“You finally here,” Suno glares at her like he’s been waiting for years.

“Oh sorry about that, bro. The company where I work called me for an emergency. Beside,” She explained and looks at y/n,

“Guess you didn’t feel bored at all. You have someone like you here. A bubbly one.” She states telling she already knew the new person. y/n just chuckled at her facts words. Well, she knows her since she sometimes passes by here these days and since she's approachable.

“Look who’s talking,” y/n teases her. Suno won’t be surprise if they know each other.

His sister faced him. “Let’s go?” She asked that Suno alarmed.

“Oh!” He glances at his phone and saw the time and almost 2 pm. “I didn’t notice the time.” He looks at them.

“Tsk, because you both talk too much.” His sister rolls her eyes at them as y/n and Suno just laughs at her state.

“Tsk, okay let’s go now. Mom is probably waiting for us.” Then they bid goodbye to y/n and went home.

As soon as Suno got home, he called their manager to talk to him about it but didn’t tell about his planed but said she’ll monitor him, his health while he was working out to recovers so in result,

he got his approval.

............