••• 18 - Childhood •••

"Niki, you said Suno's already home?" Jungwon asked as couldn't find even Suno's figure in their dorm.

"Where is he?" Jay asked in dismayed same to the person behind them. It was Jake.

Niki was about to talk but Heeseung beat him to it.

"Calm down guys. He went out for he's daily training for his health. He'll be back in the eve." He explains which calm them but cannot hide their sad face.

Well no one can blame them. They really misses the person. The sunshine.

*****

"How's your travel?" Suno asked the girl who is now wiping her pouring sweat.

They are now in a gymnasium where y/n's mother's hospital part. They continue their training.

Suno gulp his bottle of water looking at y/n.

"Not that good haha. It's so tiring you know." She chuckles.

The ironed door beeps alerting them someone is coming in.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. My mom wanted to talk to you. That's might her." She said looking at the gym's huge door.

"About the latest check-up?"

"Yup."

They looks at the woman in her middle age stepping in warmly smiling at them. "How's your doing?"

Suno smiles. "We're doing fine mrs. Seo."

The woman focuses on him, not minding her daughter.

"How's your feeling young man?" Asking his condition. Y/n already explained his condition the moment she got home asking for more help since Suno has a rare case condition.

"It's getting better since your daughter keeps helping me." Suno smiles glancing a bit on y/n who is now chewing something.

The woman looking at her daughter and received a thumbs up playfully at her. She just let a small laugh.

They are really close.

"Oh, mom. What's in your hold?" y/n asked curiously but instead of getting an answer from her mother, she faced Suno.

"It supplements for your health." She said and started unpacking the box.

Suno saw different kinds of drugs, medicine and he wasn't surprised at all since he already use to it.

She began to instruct him the schedule to when he'll take them and he listens intently to her advises.

"And lastly, this." She held a pack of green small pills showing him.

"This for controlling your appetite." Suno nodded looking at her respectfully and the woman was a little amazed at his unique eyes. It was mesmerizing her to be honest.

"It is hard for you to control eating what you love?" She asked.

"Honestly, yes mrs. Seo. Especially when I crave for sweets." He said for her more details.

"Then this will help you. y/n already told me about you so don't worry. It will help for your diet. They are safe and healthy but just you won't usually feel starving so look forward to it. It won't be hard for you from now on." She said.

"Thank you so much, mrs. Seo."

Suno looks at the drugs in his hand and thought of the price of these. "But how much these all cost mrs. Seo?" He asked about to open his account.

"Your manager already paid for them so don't think about it. Now continue what you guys doing and I still have another patient." She smile.

Suno bow at her and thank her.

"y/n take care of him. I'll be going." Then she exit.

"Isn't that a lot?" y/n asked looking at the drugs in his hand as her face creased imagining in her throat. She don't think she can swallow them.

"Yeah."

She look at him in concerned. "You okay with that?"

He chuckles unintentionally using his deep voice. "This is nothing compared to what I took when I was very young. Plus injection." He just laughs at that.

But to y/n, hearing his childhood experiences, it breaks her heart. He's been through a lot and it's too much for a child under the sharp needles.

Suno smiles at her sad face. "Hey, it's okay. I'm already fine." He said comforting her.

"Tsk. Now I'll help you. I promise you that." She said lively not wanting the air turned sad.

"Thank you, y/n."

*****

"I'm home." Suno greeted when he steps in but looking down, busy removing his shoe.

Jungwon's eyes widen when his ears catches that voice. The voice they misses a lot.

Jake and Jay heard that too. It's already evening and they are in their living room.

They dashes after Jungwon at the entrance welcoming Suno.

"Suno hyung!!!" Jungwon calls and didn't wait suno to finish his doing and engulp him in a tight hug.

Suno chuckles and hug him back tight patting the younger's back. "Hey, Jungwonie..."

It was overreacting but Jungwon's eyes heaten and a small water lingers in his cat eyes.

The feeling of Suno's warm hug brought his heart in suffocation. He really missed his comforting presence. The fact that they can't talk to him, it was so saddening.

"Won, let us hug him too." Jake whine cutely that made them all chuckles.

Jungwon pulled stepping aside hiding his building tears. Blinking them to wipes it secretly.

"Hey, sun." Hey bro hugs him patting Suno's back head like a kid, ruining his locks.

Suno smiles warmly. "Jay hyung."

Then Jake hugs him next. "We misses you a lot Suno."

"Me too hyung. A lot." Suno response.

"We'll take care of your health so you won't be away from us again." Jungwon said jokingly but inside him was serious.

"Yeah. Won's is right." Jay agreed.

They then walked in start chatting.

_____________
To be continue....