••• 2 - Hid •••

Suno was sitting on the floor at the practice room in the middle of the night.

Hair wet while panting hard looking at his reflection on the mirror. He now hates to see his chubby cheeks without knowing the spacific reason.

Probably because of him being overweight and fat?

Sad, anxious and tired he was feeling right now. He wants to lose weight but it was so hard knowing he pretty love food and snacks. But if that love filling his heart with sadness, then he had to do it even if it's hard to. He recalls some comment in the youtube about the current issue made by fans telling other member of Enhypen body shaming him.

Rather than feeling mad for a certain reason, sadness filled his chest. Feeling belittle and pity to himself.

He tiredly laid his back against the cold floor and closes his eyes for a moment.

Not that long, the door suddenly clicks which startled him, flicking his head towards there in surprised and sit up. He saw the person who never joke about is weight.

"Oh, Heeseung hyung," He playfully greets hiding his real emotion. Well, that's what he is.

Heeseung approaches him shoving his hand in his gray pants.

"Why are you still up?" He asked comfortably and took his seat not that distant to Suno.

He leaned against the wall mirror facing Suno.

Suno smiles brightly as what he was usually face. "I can't sleep, so I drag myself here to get tire so I can fall asleep later." He reasoned out. Heeseung only nods but deep inside, he knew what's going on.

He was finding to talk to Suno about what he what thinking since he had been not talking often than usual.

"Are you ok-"

"I should go first now, hyung. I'm tired now and I can probably sleep now." He said smiling and pulled himself up and pick up his hoodie scattered on the ground.

"Um..." Heeseung responds in dismay watching every move Suno takes.

"You should go back to bed too, hyung." Suno said before drags his feet out of their practice room. Heeseung took a harsh sighs. This shouldn't get big.

He knows he has something in his mind.

........