••• 16 - Start •••

“Bro, will you be okay there alone?” His sister asked concernly because she cannot accompany Suno to the gym tonight.

“Noona, stop treating me like a kid, tss.” He said annoyed giving her a glare, but she just laugh at his brother.

“y/n is there so I’ll be fine.” He said assuring her as he settles his things in his bag.

“Now go to your journey, and I’ll be going.” Suno left their home alone heading to the gym as usual disguising. When reach the building, directs to his usual spot.

He walks in and seen y/n who’s already working out. “Oh, you arrived.” She beamed. Suno’s eyes smiles as he shut the stainless door and proceeds towards her putting down his bag and removes his mask. He politely took his seat tightly close his thighs like how he usually sits.

y/n eyed him before she spoke.

“Open your thighs,” She suddenly ordered.

Suno was stunned to speak hearing her. “Huh? Why?” He asked in confusion plus, it was awkward to him for her ordering him to part his legs.

“We should start our training Mr. Sunshine.” She said smiling as she stops what she was doing. “You should lessen your well manner a little.” She said getting her towel and wipes her sweat.

“Isn’t that a bit... I mean is it alright?” Suno asked.

“Oh it’s not what you think, Suno. You’re just too polite. Let’s just lessen. A bit.” She explains with tiny gesture on her fingers.

“Alright then,” Suno then split his thighs playfully with firm, bent down a bit putting his elbows both side his lap.

“There you go! You look cool. Please use to it.” She cheers him that made him shy but chuckled.

“I’ll try.”

“I saw some random photos of you sitting like that and woah...” She was awed. “You look like you’re other person.”

“I am?”

She aggressively nods definitely whipped to that side of him.

“Okay I listed those things we should change on you, alright?” Suno nodded approving but realized something.

“You stalked me, did you?” He asked because she knows a lot, but he’s not mad about that.

“Duh of course I should.” She rolls her eyes stagy.

“I did watch short in youtubes by your fans and everything what you had for the thing what you wanted to change.” Suno felt a little shy hearing her watches him in internet.

“And one thing you have that got me,” Suno look at her curiously and waited for her to speak.

“Your deep voice,” She spoke proudly.

“Ohhh...” Suno responded. Well he’s not surprised at all since everyone loves his deep and hoarse voice.

“As in it gives me chill... goosebumps. Please use that a lot to make you more cool.” She moves in different gestures in awe.

Suno laughs at her reaction and just nodded. “Okay okay.” When her face suddenly replaced by a bit sad.

“You’re extrovert right?”

“Um. Why?” She sighs.

“I’m afraid we can affect that.” She sadly states.

“About that, I can manage to use both exrto and intro especially to our fans.”

“It is alright?”

“I sometimes wanted to do being introvert and I wanna try this time.”

“But not that much, please.” She playfully begs.

“Now we already have three, the way you sit, using your deep voice and slight introvert. Next is...” She talks enumerating them on her fingers.

“Okay, next?” Suno asked waiting.

“I won’t stop you from being savage because I like that side of you,” He laughs along with her,

“But lessen your gasps,”

He laughs but agreed. “Okay okay copy that.” He nods.

“Okay that’s all for today and use to them, alright?”

“I will.”

“On our next meet, it’s some physical development even though we already doing for days. We'll have to focus on that and don't worry, I'll watch your health.”

“Hopping for that too.” He smiles warmly.

“But I think when we finally got out official training schedule and I’m going back to Seoul tomorrow.”

“You too?! Neither I am but next week. I’ll be back to my members.” He excitedly said missing his members.

“Oh my god! Okay okay, see you there then. By the way, you’ll be back on your schedule then?”

“Well, not sure about that. Manager didn’t say I’m going back to the usual but at least soon.” He assured.