••• 11 - Connected •••

"Suno isn't with us." Sunghoon quickly tilted his head to the older one. He forgot about Suno's absence for a moment while practicing hard, but how can his feeling cannot?

As Sunghoon realize it, his face turn sad and slowly tilts his head back staring at the plain white ceiling and Heeseung did the same.

"He always goofing around even after practice. How can he be so bright like that?" He chuckles sadly remembering the sound of his laughs.

Niki stay quiet listening on their talk, leaning on the wall mirror. If anyone misses him the most, no one can top him. He was badly attached on Suno more than anyone else. Who he talks the most, he laughs with, joke with, he clungs to and tease just to see his pouting and sulking face, his whines, all what he had. The practice room was filled with quietness when,

He sighs, "I miss him," Few of them look at Niki as he also look back at them in quite surprised. His thoughts speaks out loud without himself knowing.

"We also do." Jake responded and sighs deeply.

"When will he be back?" Niki asked hopping one of them will answers him.

"No one knows, Riki." Heeseung said which disappoint Niki. But without their consciousness, Jungwon knows something that they still didn't know and might won't tell to the members in the future. He may not know when will Suno will be back but he only knew that his mother strongly extended his hiatus.

Manager planned his return as soon as possible but his mother strongly refused. It's about his condition too. It was an intense talk hearing his mother talks like she was mad.

Did their manager told him about it? No. He was just passing by when he hears a paint voice talking intensely. He was about to walk back not until their manager mentioned Suno and Mrs. Kim who he was talking to the other line. He couldn't help but eavesdropping their serious talk out of curiosity. That's how he found out but keep it himself only. He doesn't want other members to worry and make them restless.

"Shoud we call him?" Sunghoon suddenly spoke getting his phone.

"It's no use. I'm sure he's still off. We've been contacting him." Jake said don't want him to hope high, but Jay already did what he badly wanted to do with Sunghoon. As he dialled his number, it did ring which made them whole. Niki quickly looks at Sunghoon in wide eyes and silently run to them excitedly.

Sunghoon's eyes widen when he saw Suno was now connected.

"Hello,"

"Suno!!" Sunghoon eyes brighten and lips smiles as soon as he heard Suno's voice and leaned on Jay's phone.