••• 7 - Heavy Air •••

"Health check-up?" Sunghoon asked worriedly when Suno entered in his mind.

Heeseung sighs aggressively to lesses the tight in his chest and starts eating back even he know he doesn't have an appetite anymore.

"Suno is sick. I was checking him earlier and I saw him covered with two blankets and his hair soak with sweat and he was shaking alittle even he acts he's fine. He's also burning." He states not focusing on his food. They all stopped in concern and worries starts flooded inside them.

"Tsk, that kid. He's been skipping meal." Jay can't help but feeling mad on Suno for being careless on his health. Of course he noticed it since he's the one encharge to feed them and force Suno to eat but he was making ways.

Yes, he wasn't dumb to not to noticed it. He knew he was dieting.

"Did his illnes attacks him again? The last time it did attack when we film I-Land." Niki said recalling what happen in the ground. He witnessed it with his own eyes.

"When?" Heeseung asked. "When we're preparing 'fire' and we over work that time."

"You think they're still here outside?" Sunghoon suddenly asked. Heeseung knew what he's up to because he wanted too.

"Don't think about following them, Sunghoon. Manager firmly instruct us to rest." Heeseung said looking at him.

"We'll rest? Hyung, how about them?" Sunghoon insisted really wanted to go with them.

"Manager is taking care of them. For now, finish your food." Heeseung softly said and thankfully no one opposed him this time.

After the dinner, they all gathered at living room, waiting for the two members. Heeseung told them to sleep and he'll just wait for them, but they all insisted to wait by watching tv lying on the floor. Even they holds cellphone and watch, their mind was occupied by Suno. They can't stay still especially Sunghoon. He's really quiet the whole time thinking how's the younger's health.

Two hours passed and they are still widely awake even their tired eyes wanted to close, they just can't.

Their heads suddenly flickered to the door when Jungwon steps inside.

"Jungwon hyung," Niki calls. They are all staring behind him but no one's there.

"He wasn't with me, guys." Jungwon said with his normal face expression as their leader.

"Why weren't he?" Sunghoon asked deadly wants to know his condition and it's feel him more uneasy after knowing he wasn't going home tonight.

Jungwon walks and hung his thick jacket. "He's with his mom, Mrs. Kim. So don't worry." He said to comfort them and won't worry to much, but inside him, he was deadly worried knowing Suno wasn't really fine that's why he and their manager left alone to hospital to observe his health more. Even after heard their leader's state, they aren't convinced at all. They knew something up and Jungwon knew that they won't bite his words.

"Did manager told you guys to sleep early? Look at you, you look all tired." He said to the members not minding he's also look like a tough zombie with his black eyes bags, plus he didn't ate earlier.

"This is what I told you guys," Heeseung suddenly firmly said cause them to look his way.

The atmosphere suddenly darken when he spoke and made them fell silent.

He was looking down, gritting his teeth.

"How many times did I tell you to stop mentioning his weight? Look what he had done to his own self." Heeseung said in disappoinment.

..............