••• 14 - Dark •••

"Would you like to touch it?" He jokingly asked as he chuckled.

"Woah! I mean.... that's crazy!" She exclaimed in awe.

Suno's eyes was rare so it's not surprising if someone acts this way if they finds out. She once stare at his eyes and now noticed his thick long eyeslashes.

"Wow, they are so cool. Aish! Why you're so handsome?! You're making me jealous." She pouts that made Suno laughs by can't help his face turn red in shyness.

"Look at your skin. It's more lighter that my skin. This is unfair!" She suddenly complain.

"I never seen a beautiful man like you, God! This is really not fair!"

They're only two in the room but the room was so noisy with chat and laughs. Suno really likes bubbly people like him.

"By the way, I'm y/n. I'm still in senior high but my family were quite known as doctors. But hey I'm not boosting but I'm telling you so you won't think of me a fan or anything else." She talks alot. Suno couldn't help but laughs at her aggressive lips when she was talking.

"Okay I won't, I won't." He raised his both hands that made her giggles.

"By the way, I'm Kim Sunoo." He introduced himself.

"What group are you in?" She currently ask maybe she was familiar with them.

"I don't know if you know but I'm from boy band called Enhypen."

She looks at him longer to digs her memory if she knew them, "Well, I'm not that surely familiar with the name but I honestly don't know about the people in it. I'm may be still in study but they're already put me on training. Sorry for that." She smile apologetically.

Suno shook his head.

"Oh no no. No worries. Doctor is a hard one so we can't help that." He warmly said. She put down her sling sports bag and walk towards curl-up machine.

"Working out? Are you with someone?" She asked as she starts doing her business. Suno walk where he can sit not that far from her.

"Um. I'm with my sister but... Oh right! Why she was still aren't here." He gasps. She forgot his sister not notice that she was taking too long to come. y/n laughs at him and his cute expression.

"Did I distracts you?" She said teasing.

Suno playfully glares at her. "You did, gosh!"

She just laugh at him. "Sorry for being talkative. This is just me."

"Tsk!" Suno just chuckles and turn his attention to his phone and text his sister.

Hey where are you?
What took you so long in ages?

I'm sorry Ddunno, it's an emergency.
Will you be okay there?
I'll just get you.
And don't go home without me!
Got me?

Suno scoffed at his sister's text. He suddenly pissed of. "Aish this woman," He mumbles in annoyance.

Aish you witch!
I'm grown man and I can walk alone, but I'm waiting for you.
Don't take too long.
I hate waiting.

"Anyway, where were your group mates?" She asked after saw Suno sleeps his phone. She's still curling up and her sweat start coming out.

"Actually, I'm currently in hiatus." He stated slightly sad. y/n stopped.

"Why?"

"Um... some health issue? But it is not that big deal. I don't even know why I'm still here."

"Aw that's okay. Health is more important anyway so cheer up now." She said then continue her doing. Suno got off from his seat and activated the jogging machine and starts running.

"Are you always here?" He asked not looking at her. Why he was comfortable talking to this new person? He also wonders why so don't asked.

"Yup. Making sure I'm in good health. I have duty here until next week." Suno glances at her who's start panting.

"Aren't you living here?" He asked curiously.

"Nope. Mom sent me here for a week duty. I'm from Seoul actually. And I know you are too because entertainments are there." She talks alot as usual.

Suno slowly nodded at her pointed words but suddenly misses the place. y/n saw how his lips turned straight which automatically stops her.

"You looks..."

Suno divert his eyes to her.

"...different." She spoke.

Suno flicked his eyes to her and realized what he was talking about. He smiles and chuckled sadly.

"I know." He gazed down in embarrassment.

"I look different when I don't smile and people finds it as negatively." He said looking down with a smile of dismay.

"You what? You're not, god! No! You look amazing, you know? That's hot dude!" She nonstop said.

Suno was too stunned to speak towards her compliments on him as his cheeks burned. His face suddenly heaten up in shyness that his cheeks turned red.

She noticed it which made her giggles. "Aww... And you are tomato this time." She teases that made him even redder.

He suddenly remember his Sunghoon hyung calling him tomato.

"You know," Suno looks at her way waiting for her to go on.

"I was really amazed that you can pulled such different kind of expression." She said.

Suno sighs in sudden.

"And I wanna make it one." He sadly states that made her confused.

"One? What do you mean by that?" She curiously asked with confusion.

He deeply sighs one again.

"I wanna sticks to the dark and fierce side of me."

.........