••• 19 Morning coffee •••

Suno was now in his bed rearranging his clothes that he left with a bit mess. He stood up walking ahead to their kitchen to get some water.

"Oh hyung," it was Jungwon who's now putting a wet mask for night skin care.

"Um." Suno responded gently putting down his glass to the marbled counter table.

"Can't sleep?" The younger softly asked, warmly looking at him.

"Nah. Just got done rearranging my mess clothes I left."

Jungwon nodded and took a sit in front of Suno as Suno leaned at the cold sink.

"How's the promotion? Hope you guys didn't tired yourself too much." Suno said in concerned in his eyes.

"As usual hyung it's tiring but it's alright and worth it. Don't worry hyung, it's not that hard." Jungwon answers maturedly as always.

Suno sighs. "I'm really sorry for my absence. I'll be back in schedule in two months so just wait for me."

"Hyung it's fine. Take your time. Your health is must you know that." Jungwon smiles comfortingly which brought Suno smile too. "Thank Wonnie."

"Wait, why aren't you still putting wet mask?" Jungwon asked in surprised since his Suno hyung never skip his routine.

Suno suddenly thought something. 'Woah, You're gorgeous man without that you know.' It was y/n's voice echos in his mind.

"Oh? I forgot." Suno chuckles.

"Why you guys are still widely awake?" Riki suddenly appears that got their attention. It already 9 pm.

"We're about to. You too." Jungwon said and got up.

Riki faced his Suno hyung. "Hyung, can I sleep with you?" He asked in hesitant, but he just really misses the older.

"Sure, Niki. You don't have to asked." Suno smiles widely in adoration at the youngest as the latter smile warmly too.

"Now let's get to sleep. We still have our schedule tomorrow." The leader said and they head to their each room.

The two boys tuck themselves at Suno's white sheet. "Suno hyung, you didn't put your mask," Niki noticed facing him.

Suno looks up. "I'm lazy to do it." He chuckles with his deep voice.

"Oh, do you want me to put it on you, hyung?" He asked innocently.

Suno laughs looks at Niki. "You silly kid." Suno teasingly pinch his cheek. He really hates it when they treated him like a baby.

"Ah hyung!" He whined playfully acting pissed but laughs.

"You don't have to. I'll put next time." Suno said and get himself in his comfortable state to sleep.

Niki was a little confused. He never skip doing his skin care but nevermind, he thought he was just tired. He shrugged it off.

"Good night then Hyung." Niki murmurs closing his eyes.

"Umm, good night Niki." Suno said then close his eyes.

*****

Morning came, Suno woke up early. He saw Niki still asleep beside him, half naked as usual.

He pulled the warm sheet to cover him in any case he's cold in the morning atmosphere.

He got off from his bed and went to the bathroom to get his fresh morning shower the go to their kitchen after.

He saw his Sunghoon hyung there who's now stirring his coffee but looks up at him when sense hos presence.

"Suno, you're awake."

"Good morning hyung." Suno smile wiping his dripping hair.

Sunghoon smiles. "Morning. Want some coffee?" He asked ready to make him.

"Um, but I'll do it hyung." Suno said when he saw he's about to get some.

"Just sit there. I'll make some for you." He said without looking at the younger and start making coffee.

"Thank you." Suno said and sat watching him making his coffee.

"Why so early? You still don't have your schedule so you should sleep more." Sunghoon said busy to his doing and sounds like a mother.

"Work out hyung?" Suno answers.

Sunghoon stopped glancing at him. "It is safe for your health to work out?" He asked in concerned.

Suno smile. "Yes hyung, Manager hired someone for me. A becoming doctor, still in her training. She's around with our age so I'm friends with her."

Sunghoon suddenly face him. "What? She's still not expert then?" He asked worriedly.

"Don't worry hyung. Her mother was the real, but she was asigned for me." Suno explained.

"Ah I thought she wasn't. That's good then." He face the coffee which almost done. He wasn't surprised if he's now friends with her since Suno is good at making friends.

"Here. It's still hot be careful." Sunghoon said warmly.

"Thank you hyung." Suno thank again.

"Um." Sip his coffee.

"Morning guys." It was Jay, rubber his eyes with Heeseung and Jake behind him and they greeted them too.

The two greets back.

Jay starts making breakfast for his group mates which his now routine in every morning.

"By the way, where did Niki sleep? He isn't in his room." Jake asked eyes still close, elbows at the table.

"That kid, he disturb me again." Suno chuckles at youngest cuteness.

Sunghoon laughs at the cute action. "I thought he can sleep alone," Heeseung. "I thought too." Sunghoon laughs. They teased Niki even tho he isn't here. Suno just laughs at their talks.

"But honestly, he misses you a lot, Suno." Jake said softly which warmed Suno inside. It's so cute.

"I know. He really loves me." Suno jokingly said. He really misses the youngest too, a lot.