••• 5 - His Medicine •••

"Suno!" Their manager calls as his turn comes.

"Oh, right away!" Suno softly yells back and ended the fake call.

Yes. Fake call. Not his mom, not anyone, no one calls his phone. Just his finger taps his ringtone to escaped from Jay's eyes.

"Jay-hyung, I'll eat it later." He said gently tapping his shoulder without looking at him. Jay just nodded staring at Suno's back walking away going to the crowd of photoshoot.

But sadly, the rest of the day Suno only eat a cup of ramen. They didn't noticed that because aside from they're so busy, Suno was eating very slow like he has been eating.

*****

It was 7 in the ever.

They arrived at their dorm and Suno tiredly walk to his room. Well they are now have their each own room. They are preparing for the upcoming k-kon in this month so they had to really work hard.

Suno close the door behind him, but the moment he shut it, his flesh suddenly shaken aggressively just like what happened to him back into the i-land and the last time this attacks him was that day. He already knows earlier, but kept it from the others sight especially from his members. He doesn't like them worry about him.

He dashes to his bed and tried to cover himself thought his trembling body would lesse but even he fulled all the blanket and take his medicines in his room, but

he failed. It didn't stop.

He quickly dialled his mom which is got response right away from her.

"M-Mom?" He spoke couldn't hide his shaking sound.

"Suno! Suno honey you okay?" He gulp and shut his eyes tight as much trying to calm himself. His sweat starts pouring on his face. He can hear his Mother's panicking tone.

"Suno! Honey tell me, are you alright?" Her shaky breath.

"I'm fine mom, I just wanna hear your voice." He smiles in the middle of his suffer just hearing his mom.

"God, honey it's attacking you again? Tell me." His mom recognized it immediately because that's how Suno acts when his illness attacks. He only needs his mother's voice. His mother can still hear his shaky breath.

"Son, do you want me to go over there? I'll be there right away. Hmm? I'll tell to your sister." She talks with sniffs.

"No no, mom. I'm okay." He knows she was now crying. His struggles ppl our in his heart hearing his mother. He sometimes sassy and tough but was fragile, weak when it comes to his mother. His tears suddenly drops through his pail cheeks. It breaks his heart. He shouldn't have call, but he really needs her.

"My son, we'll be there just tell us."

"No mom, I fine. I promise, this madame really." He said jokingly hope he could convince her. His mother chuckles with sob.

"Are you sure, honey?"

"Umm. I just miss you."

"I miss you too, son." His trembling body somehow lessen just talking to his mom. That's how mother connects to their child.

"Mom, I gonna hung up now." He spoke sadly. He wanna talk to her longer but he cannot really focus now and can't make his mother worry.

"Please take care of your health for me." She softly and motherly muttered warming his heart.

"I will mom. I will. You too. I'll be sad if you get sick." She laughs from his worry.

"Son, I'm not that old you dummy. Now rest well honey."

"Umm. Love you."

"Love you too, son." He then hung up and put down his phone in his nightstand. He curled under his thick blanket feeling cold then try to fall asleep.

...

"Guys! Dinner is ready!" Jay shouts arranging plates and the chopsticks.

Jungwon came first asking some small things like he usually do when he was with Jay, then Niki came with his sleepy tired eyes. They can hear laugh noice from their living room. Probably Heeseung and Jake playing games. Not that long, they came one by one and take their each seat.

Jungwon suddenly notice something. "Someone still missing..." He said counting them with his eyes.

"Suno."