••• 12 - Misses his World •••

Sunghoon's eyes widen when he saw Suno was now connected.

"Hello,"

"Suno!!" Sunghoon eyes brighten and lips smiles as soon as he heard Suno's voice and the other members lighten their face.

"Oh, Sunghoon hyung!" It warms Sunghoon's heart hearing his soft voice especially him calling him hyung.

As expected to their sunshine.

"Whaaaa! We miss you!!" They choruses.

Suno chuckled at them being sweet as usual to him.

"Yah! Why did you turn off your phone for a whole week?!" Jay scolded.

"I'm sorry hyung. Noona kidnapped my phone. I'm really sorry."
Suno apologized.

"Suno-yah, how are you?" Sunghoon asked still worried.

"Hyung I'm fine mom and noona were just overeating haha. I'm sorry for that."

"Have you eat? Don't think of lying or you'll be dead when you get home." Jay warns that made Suno chuckles from the other line.

"I did. Mom forced me to, telling me she'll tie me up."

Jay chuckles. Jay could imagine him pouting right this moment because of his sound.

"Did you sleep well?" Sunghoon asked moving closer excitedly to Jay's phone.

"I am hyung. I'm doing well too. Sorry for not going back to our dorm that night." He sadly apologized.

"It's okay. As long as you take care of yourself." Sunghoon spoke warmly with mixed feeling of sadness and glad to talk to him right now.

"You just made us worry." Sunghoon added couldn't hid his flooding worries when he didn't come home. Suno gasp loudly which manage them chuckled imagining his funny expression.

"Did I?"

"A lot." Sunghoon answers right away.

"Aigoo, sorry for that then hyung," He chuckled.

"It's okay, just make sure you'll take care of yourself and be back here soon." He said with a warm smile on his lips.

"I'll do my best, sir."

Sunghoon was about to talk again but Jay interrupt him before it's too late to stop him "Aish these two really. Sunghoon, use your phone and call him yourself. I'm the one who calls him and we're still here just so you know." He blubbered and hype as usual.

Suno's hard laugh can be heard and Sunghoon just chuckles at Jay's complain.

"Suno, what are you doing?" Heeseung softly asked.

"Whaaa! Heeseung hyung!!"
He excitedly exclaimed. Well his favorite hyung.

"Yes, I'm here. Well, we're all here." Heeseung said in warmed.

"Yeah, we badly miss you," Jake passionately said.

"Lies." Suno broke his moment and laughs.

"Hey! I'm serious!" Jake sulk using his Aussie english language again which made Suno laughs.

"Ugh I'm so bored. There's nothing to do here." Heeseung laughs seeing how Suno's expression out of the blue in his vision.

"Please take care of yourself there, Suno hyung." Jungwon brightly yet warmly said making sure Suno could hear him.

"Um-"

"Suno hyung!!!" Niki excitedly shouts.

"Whaaa, Niki!!" He cutely response.

"Eat alot hyung!" Niki finally talks. He was just smiling listening their chats and Suno's voice.

"Haha I will, I will. You too. Guys take care."

"Kids, let's go!" Their manager calls. Their face all fell in sad mixed with pout.

"You should guys go now." Suno said hearing their manager calls.

"Sorry for my absence again." He sadly apologized feeling guilty for not participating and for not doing anything. That's what they talk last night with his mother.

"No no, you shouldn't. Your health is must so don't think about it." Heeseung said so he won't feel sad and disappointed.

"Thank you hyung."
He thanks recognizing his Heeseung hyung.

"Rest well!" Jake said followed.

"Umm..."

"Take care, Suno-yah." Sunghoon sweetly said.

"Umm."

"Your meal, I'll call Mrs. Kim I'm warning you." Jay.

"Aish this Grandpa really, Haha, I will."

"We'll off now hyung." Jungwon.

"Umm. Take care!"

"Suno hyung!" Niki suddenly calles afraid he'll hang up.

"Ehm?"

"Can I call you later?" He asked like a kid who misses his mom.

"Haha, sure sure."

"Luv u Babye!!" Niki.

"I love you too man! Babye!"

They just chuckles at these two like a babies saying their goodbyes. Jay then hung up and they headed towards their manager.

******

The two siblings made their way to the entrance.

"VIP plea-"

"Oh no, it's okay, we don't need to." Suno cuts his sister and smiled at the staff of the building even though his eyes only shown.

"Ok sir," His sister faced him and told him the no. of area and so he can go first. Suno reached the room and as he entered, he was awe at the place.

"I didn't know they have a place like this here." He spoke roaming his eyes. This isn't the building he went before.
The high class equipments for working out, the different kind of dumbbells and the huge wall mirror. It's seem like a dance practice room. He checks some speakers and there he spotted them and the other two was on each edge corner of the mirror.

"Waoh! This is amazing!" He walked towards those technologies connects his phone. He then search their playlist on Spotify and played 'That Feeling When(TFW)'. Then he starts stretching... But as the fever played he starts danced seriously. He just somehow misses dancing and practicing with them. His fierce face shown as he carefully taking the beat hardly. He forgot his sister who is suddenly took so long to arrive. He was panting chasing his breathe and his hair was almost soak in sweat. The song finally end then soon 'Up Side Dreamin'' followed after and about to starts dancing again when someone claps playfully from the door, way walking towards his spot.

He quickly looks at that direction.

"Woah!! That's crazy dude! You slayed!"

..........