••• 6 - Check-up •••

"Suno." He mutters realize who was absent.

"I'll go call him. You can guys start." Heeseung said and got off from his seat and walk going to Suno's room. In front of Suno's door,

Heeseung gently knock twice on his door. "Suno." He calls but no response inside. He knocks again.

"Suno. Meal is ready. You should come out now." He softly talks but Suno still wasn't answering. He checks the door if its locked but luckily not. He twist it open and step inside. He then finally saw Suno and he's right. He was sleeping.

But something off. He uses two blanket and because he didn't off his light, Heeseung can clearly see his front hair wet and in his face. Worry flooded inside him. As their older brother he care about them all. A lot, especially this person in front on him. He quickly touched his forehead and his eyes widen.

'God, he's burning.'

He panicked looking at the younger. I fright, he immediately yet gently shakes Suno waking him up, scared he passed out and not just sleeping. Heeseung's touch startled Suno which made his eyes flicked open.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" He asked in shock with confusion can't even think he brought his feet here to wake him up.

"Suno you're burning. You okay?" Heeseung asked still trembling a bit. Suno uncovered himself and acts like he always does, like he wasn't sick at all. He smiles warmly wiping his wet forehead with his hand.

"I'm fine, hyung." Heeseung was about to debate him but their attention got the sudden knock on the door. The doorknob clicks and Jungwon's head peaked inside.

"Manager is here. He was looking for you, hyung." He said looking at Suno. Heeseung look at Suno in concerned.

"Let's go." Suno said leading his feet down the floor and walk outside. Heeseung just followed him behind still feel uneasy. At the living room, they saw their manager sitting on the couch waiting. Others stays at the kitchen eating already knew their manager arrival.

"Manager," Suno calls which got his attention.

"Suno, you okay?" He asked worriedly which confused Jungwon. Heeseung already knew he wasn't okay even he multiple times said he is.

"I am, manager thank you." He said like he's totally fine and approaches the manager. "Heeseung hyung, what happened to him?" Jungwon asked Heeseung who sighing endlessly. Heeseung look down,

"He's sick."

Jungwon was speechless. How come he didn't noticed it. Feeling hurt he didn't know his condition.

"Sick? When did it start?" He asked dumfoundedly. Heeseung sighs again.

"I don't know, Jungwon." He faced Jungwon. "I just found out awhile ago when I'm waking him up and he's burning." He worriedly explains.

Jungwon look at Suno and he's was talking brightly to their manager. As he stares at them observing Suno, he can now see how pale Suno is compare to his usual skin color. The two approaching the other two young.

"We'll be back, but probably late. You should sleep first kids." Their manager said. They now realize Suno's clothing. He's ready to go out.

"I'm going!" Jungwon said dashes to his room to change before they can stop his from going.

"It's okay manager, I'll take care of the rest." Heeseung said for Jungwon. He knew the boy was guilty for not knowing his members health condition. As soon as those three exist from the dorm, Heeseung walk back to the other.

"What did manager said? Why he was looking for Suno?" Jay asked the oldest when he got his seat.

"And where's Jungwon?" He adds bubbly when he couldn't see Jungwon and Suno. Heeseung look down and took a deep sigh which got their attention.

"They left. Manager taking Suno out probably health check-up and Jungwon insisted to come." The older explained.

"Health check-up?" Sunghoon suddenly asked.

...............