Chapter 3

It was now time for the Straw Hats to depart from the Land of Wano, along with the Heart and Kid Pirates. However, now that Kaido had been taken down, the alliance between the Straw Hats and Heart Pirates were no more, which Luffy was having a troubling time understanding. 

"But you're already one of my crew." Luffy said to Law with a straight face, somewhat confused. 

"I never said that Mugiwara-ya!" Law yelled at Luffy, his teeth turning into fangs, as he had told Luffy this multiple times . It was as if every time he told him he didn't join his crew, he ignored it completely. While he was glad they had succeeded in their plan that Law had told him about at Punk Hazard, the end goal was complete and instead of taking down one emperor, two were taken down instead. 

"The longer you weaklings argue, the faster I get to becoming the next pirate king!" Kid announced gloating, getting the attention of Luffy who was now turning to yell at Kid. 

"WHAT! YOU CAN'T BE KING, I'M GONNA BE THE NEXT KING!" Luffy yelled towards Kid, the two now face to face, as if preparing to have an all out fight at the docks before departing from Wano. However, when Luffy went to yell at Kid, he somehow managed to drag Law with him, getting Law tangled into the argument as well. 

Meanwhile, from the Sunny, Nami stood leaning over the railing, watching the argument unfold, trying to figure out how that idiot could be her captain. She had been on the Sunny the longest, trying to finish her newest map of the Land of Wano before departing. Plus, she was preparing for wherever they would be going next, as she was the navigator of the Straw Hat crew. Nami had just went outside to take a break when she overheard her captain yelling at someone, so she got curious to know what that was, only to find him arguing with Law yet again. 

"He's so chaotic..." Nami thought to herself, as she watched Kid attempt to throw a punch towards Luffy, only to connect his fist with laws face after Luffy ducked, making Law lash out at Kid and Luffy laugh once again. Nami giggled to herself, causing a bit of red to show on her cheeks as she continued to watch the events unfold on the docks. 

"Nami, are you feeling okay?" Chopper asked innocently, "Your face is somewhat red...ARE YOU DYING?  DO YOU NEED A DOCTOR?" he yelled. This caused Nami to look over at Chopper, who was now panicking, as he was still learning some of the medicine techniques from Wano. Since he arrived with Luffy's group after leaving Big Mom's territory, he did not have as much time in the Land of Wano as the other Straw Hats did. Nami realized what Chopper was talking about and immediately yelled at herself in her mind. 

"Ehh, I've got to get this under control," she thought, "if Chopper is noticing me blush and he doesn't even understand it, I can only imagine what Robin and Zoro would say." It was not easy getting teased by Zoro, as he would find a way to mess with her on occasion, even if she told him she would raise his berri debt. Robin was even harder though, as Nami got teased by Robin all the time and Nami couldn't even make her pay anything, not that she wanted to, it was fun humor between the two. Plus, there was a certain cook who she knew would surely notice her blushing from a mile away, so she needed to be careful on how she was acting when it came to Luffy in the future. 

"No, Chopper I am just fine, I promise." Nami reassured him, then proceeded to squat down to the reindeers level so he could see her better. "And you are the doctor, a great doctor remember?" Nami told him, as she knew he would continue to freak out if not told so by anyone. 

"I don't feel happy because you said that, you dumbass.." Chopper said as he danced around in his own little spot on the ship, getting Nami to smile once again. Shortly after this, the rest of the Straw Hats returned to their ship to leave, including Luffy, who was being dragged by Zoro after trying to attack Captain Kid once again.