Chapter 8

1000 VIEWS!!! You guys are all so awesome! Cannot believe this story has got so much attention and I appreciate all the positive comments as well towards the series. Happy Thanksgiving and let's jump into the next part of our story....

Also, this chapter gets a little... spicy... to say the least, so I am going to mention that anyone under the age of 18 should be aware that this chapter can be skipped over if needed, if you continue on to chapter 9, (whenever that is out) we will continue the main story there. Now, in the future I will include some 18+ content within other main chapters, but this is one of the MAIN 18+ only chapters we will have in the story. Just wanted everyone to know. ONCE AGAIN, 18 and YOUNGER SHOULD NOT READ THIS CHAPTER, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

I am also going to hope this doesn't get my story taken down from Wattpad, as every single time I've seen a story about something being 18+ it has been taken off Wattpad for some odd reason. It makes me upset. SO here's to hoping my story remains on the platform.... Yayy....

________________________________________________________________________________

While Nami had insisted to Chopper that she really was feeling a lot better, he made her stay in the medical room unless they needed her for an emergency change of course, which never happened. Once Chopper conducted that she was ready to leave, he would let her go. And while Nami was upset about having to stay in bed and not help the crew with daily activities, she will admit, the daily visits from Luffy were... sweet. 

Every morning, afternoon and evening, he would knock on the medical bay door with a meal for her. Normally Sanji would bring it to her and while she wasn't complaining by any means, was confused on why Sanji would even let Luffy near a plate of food without thinking he'd take even the smallest bite from it. But when he arrived every day at those times, the plate was untouched, which Nami found very sweet. He stayed in there and talked to her while she ate her food, talking about the crew, memories from their adventures or what was waiting for them. 

Ever since the first night she had been sick, while Luffy had not changed from his normal self, he sure did seem a lot more comfortable around her though. The two already were around each other so much compared to the rest of the crew, but after their feelings were confessed, it was like Luffy unlocked the door to a whole new world for her. 

He held her hand after she was done finishing her meals occasionally, only responding to her confusion with his smile before continuing to talk on. It made her blush every time, even when she was expecting it. Something he had only done once, which is why Nami was never prepared for it, was when he kissed her on the forehead before leaving to head back to the deck of the ship. He did this for the first time during lunch the other day, leaving Nami a blushing mess before Luffy laughed to himself and then quickly left the room, seeing Nami's glare. The kiss she liked. 

The teasing she did not... at least she tells herself anyway...

The days always ended the same as well. If Nami were still awake when Luffy was heading to bed, he would stop by and wish her goodnight, hugging her close, before retreating to the men's quarters. Because they did not want the rest of the crew to know about the two of them yet, Luffy still needed to go to bed in HIS room, otherwise they would eventually get caught. However, she was mentally debating about telling the crew herself now, as she missed the warmth of his body against hers at night. She was craving it. 

It was now her eighth day in the medical room and it was getting rather boring. While she had been sleeping through most of it at first, it was becoming rather dull now that she was awake more. Plus, Chopper had told her that her head was starting to finally look better after Ulti's attack from Wano and the incident on the ship. It made her happy, knowing she could leave this horrid room soon. After Chopper left, her favorite person strolled in not much later, carrying a plate of fresh eggs, bacon and a glass of orange juice.