Chapter 14

To answer the comment regarding if I still live: Yes 

AND I BRING YOU A NEW CHAPTER HAHAHAHAHA

For those who are wondering what fluff you're getting in this chapter: read and find out lol 

So enjoy and follow and rate and blah blah blah, self promotion crap. 

But truly thank you all so much for enjoying the story. While I have had a plan in mind where I want to take it, I don't know when it'll be ending. But thank you all so much for 300 ratings and 15K views!!! WOOHOO 

(Also go check out my one shot on my account page, little mini story for those wanting more Luna content) 

________________________________________________________________________________

It was so dark

Why was it so dark...? 

Why did everything hurt so much.... 

Why can't I feel...anything....

It feels cold too

But it was warm just a minute ago...

Luffy continued to stay still....his body enwrapped in darkness, not able to move or speak. 

He looked towards what he thought was the sky, trying to find the sun. 

Nami...

Nami....

________________________________________________________________________________

Garp stared out at his grandkid and the one he believed to be his navigator. Although as he continued to stare, he wasn't entirely sure what he was looking at. The last he checked, Luffy had only ever cared about fighting (mainly him as a kid), eating, and sleeping. Well, plus saying he was going to be the king of the pirates. But who DIDN'T know that. 

The idea that Luffy was currently holding the navigator of the ship with such care...in such a sweet embrace....it was unfathomable! 

"I don't recall drinking anything today," Garp said. "So unless I'm mistaken, is Luffy currently holding your navigator on the front of the ship? And with care? And not trying to eat her? And quite possibly...uh....in LOVE with her?" 

Zoro and Robin could only smile at the Admiral's confusion. It was new on the ship to some members as well, but to be a family member of Luffy's, the confusion would go a lot deeper. 

"Yeah, those two have always been close," Zoro said. "It's no surprise to me that they finally got together after waiting so long. They were practically always connected as it was. Now that they're dating, it's somehow enhanced past even that." 

Zoro decided to get up from his chair and stand besides the door where Garp stood, getting a good look at his captain. 

"Nami was only the second person to join our crew," Zoro told Garp. "It doesn't surprise me that they would be drawn together eventually. Nami's always looked up to Luffy since Arlong. And Luffy...while he always protects everyone, when it comes to Nami in danger... he's a different kind of mad." Zoro narrowed his eye at that, reminiscing the previous encounters where Nami had been injured, taken, captured, almost dead. And the same for when Luffy had been nearly killed. Nami had always been there for him, searching for him, or knowing fully well he would never die. 

"Yes, those two are quite the couple, even before they were for sure a couple." Robin spoke up from the back of the room. "It's not every day you see the connection that those two have. I am also very happy they finally decided to get together, especially Nami. She has been in love with him for quite some time now."