Chapter 11

As intended, I am writing a chapter weekly, maybe a little more than a week depending on how long the chapter is or how much free time I have to spare. When we left off, we were witnessing the Navy ship being approached by the Thousand Sunny, quietly in the dead of night. 

I hope you are all enjoying this story, it's great to know that so many people want me to continue it and I will do my best to make sure that it stays that way. Thank you for all the support on my first fanfic and let's jump into Chapter 11! 

________________________________________________________________________________

Two days ago...

Nami has just entered the kitchen, gathering everyone's attention on how to find and get their captain back. Once Robin joins her in the kitchen, they finish eating and being making plans to locate Luffy. 

"So...we know he's been gone for at least a day, Garp took him and is headed for Blackbeard?" Jinbe asked, trying to make sense of the scenario they had been put in. 

"Yes, at least for twenty four hours, possibly less..." Robin confirmed, "it would explain him not being at breakfast this morning, especially since he wasn't on watch last night." 

"Wait...so who was on watch last night if you weren't Robin?" Nami asked aloud, looking around the table, awaiting an answer. After another ten seconds of silence, Zoro spoke up after lowering the bottle from his mouth. 

"Clearly Luffy did if no one is saying anything..." With this said, he raised the booze to his mouth once again, before a hand blossomed from his left shoulder, grabbing the bottle away from him, and lowering it to the table. While Zoro did not look happy, there was no point in trying to argue with his woman. 

She would win regardless unless something was truly her fault....and that rarely occurred...

"Mmmm...that would explain why we were SUUPERRR caught off guard if no one was watching the ship last night..." At this, the crew looked towards Franky, puzzled looks across the table. 

"Oi Franky, what do you mean no one was?" Usopp asked redundantly, "we just said that-" 

"That Luffy-san was watching the Sunny last night," Brook cut in, understanding Franky, "but if he truly had seen something nearby the ship from crows nest, he certainly wouldn't stay there waiting for an answer..." 

"Exactly," Franky responded, "he had to have been taken BEFORE we all went to sleep that night, meaning he was taken before the sun had set..." At this, Sanji removed his cigarette from his mouth with a jerk, looking down the table. 

"Are you saying that no one on board this vessel noticed a Naval ship come by, find Luffy and leave? I would hope that even Chopper would've seen something like that." With this, Chopper stood up in his chair, closing his eyes as he slowly danced. 

"H-Hey, I don't like it when you compliment me you bastard!" Chopper said, as he continued to dance in place. 

"O-Oi...not the best time..." Usopp mumbled next to him, getting Chopper to sit back down, listening to the conversation once again. 

"It is possible they didn't send the entire ship to us, but instead Garp came alone..." With Jinbe closed his eyes, trying to think of the reasons Garp would show up single handedly to this ship, even if unannounced he was still the Navy. But, Jinbe also knew Garp and the government did not always see eye to eye, so he kept his thoughts to himself, thinking of possibilities. 

"So he just showed up on a small boat, attached it to our ship and climbed aboard?" Chopper asked innocently. Robin in her head pictured the large man on a small boat in the ocean, in her cartoon style format.