Chapter 15

Summary of what happened this morning: 

"Alright, now that I've gotten done with watching YouTube for the past few hours, let me check on Wattpad for notifications. 

(notices the 48 notifications my phone app didn't notify me about + a three weeks since I last updated)  

"Oh. My....God....." 

SO YEAH...sorry for the month wait, I uh....I wasn't trying to do it on purpose. 

As always, thank you for the continued support towards this reading and if you are looking for a shorter story, I have a Lunami one shot (that might get another part soon :O) on my page as well. 

Also follow me. Because you know, I'm awesome right (plz consider it LMAO) 

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Currently sitting at #Nami at 19 WOOHOOOOOOOO

________________________________________________________________________________

In Zoro's defense, he had not forgotten about Robin's powers in the slightest. He was well aware that she might use her powers in bed. 

He just wasn't expecting it like this...

As he stared down towards his manhood, what used to be his girlfriend was three identical versions of her, staring him down. And man, to him the room had just got extremely warm. However, that would never allow him to break down his confidence. 

"You think this will actually break me, don't you?" Zoro asked her, keeping his confidence as much as possible. As the real Robin crawled her way across the bed, black panties still on, she reached the other end and made her way to his face. She wrapped her arms around his neck, raising her mouth to his left ear. 

"Oh baby," she told him, nibbling his ear as she paused, "what makes you think you won't." While Zoro would never admit it, that was the hottest thing she could've done to him in that moment. Instead, he did his best to control his blush and looked away. Robin could only giggle, before looking at him with nothing but passion and care. 

"You have saved me in the past yourself you know." she found herself saying, making Zoro look in her direction again, "I know we always talk about how Luffy saves us all, but you're the one who protected me from Enel...and Aokiji..." Zoro met her eyes with his one, letting her know he was listening. She smiled back at him, before giving him a long, passionate kiss. Once they separated, she smiled at him, not so innocently.

"You ready?" she asked him, already lowering herself down to his lower regions of his body. 

"Would it matter even if I said no?" he asked aloud, getting a laugh out of the real robin, who only shook her head at his question. 

"No, I suppose it wouldn't." Robin told him, "Besides, you told me earlier that all you wanted was me right?" As she asked that question, her voice had got lower and more seductive, which Zoro noticed. He nodded in response to her question, their eyes never leaving one another. 

"Well, now Mr. Swordsman..." she told him in a whisper, "now you have three of me." 

If he was being entirely honest, he had forgotten there were three of her. But not to worry, he quickly remembered when he felt six hands grabbing at his dick and balls. And he'd be lying if he said it didn't feel good. 

He immediately felt pleasure throughout his entire body, having not only his dick stroked up and down by what felt like three hands but also his balls being cupped and messed with. He never did any of this himself before, as he never had thought of anyone like this before. It was a waste of time from training what really mattered. And while he still wouldn't do anything by himself after this, he knew from this day forward that he'd let Robin mess with him whenever she wanted to.