According to plan and more

Y/n pov

"Lunch is being served in the kitchen if anyone is interested" someone says over the speakers in the building.

"Shall we?" i ask, doing a dramatic bowing and extending my hand.

"No, no, i'm taking the elevator" Clint says, starting to walk towards the elevator. Both me and Wanda laugh before she puts her hand on mine without hesitation and we're in the kitchen. Everybody jumps as we appear in two seats.

"I didn't know you could teleport" Thor says but i just shrug my shoulders as Pepper places food in front of us on the table. I had only meet her twice and it wasn't for that long, but i give her a thankful smile. Even though i don't eat human food, i don't want to hurt her feeling so i start eating anyway. Even though i've learned how to eat human food to keep up appearances, it still tastes like ashes in my mouth. I do wish to befriend Pepper, she seems like the kind of people i would like.

"Where's Barton? Did you two kill him?" Tony asks and me and Wanda try so hard not to laugh, but fail miserably as we look at each other.

"No, he just couldn't take the teleportation" Wanda answers smiling. "He threw up"

"Who threw up?" Natasha asks as she sits herself in the chair next to me. I meet Wanda's gaze before i decide to answer.

"Clint" we both say in unison, starting to laugh again.

"Stop laughing at me" Clint says, emerging from the elevator and we both burst into laughter again. Everyone seems to be unbothered by the fact that i'm laughing... with Wanda. A sting of jealousy hits my arms, from Natasha.

"What?" i give her a questioning look and then i realise that the jealousy was me laughing with Wanda. Her best friend. "Успокойся, детка, я все еще весь твой (Calm down baby, i'm still all yours)" i say, kissing her cheek. Wanda almost spit out their food.

"Oh my gods y/n" Wanda says laughing. "Not at the dinner table please. You can keep doing that later" Wanda just smirks at the face while i laugh softly, a blush upon Natashas cheeks that no one comments but i think is adorable.

"Sorry, didn't know anyone else here spoke russian" i say with a smile. "But stop eavesdropping on your best friend Wands and eat your damn food instead"

"I need to get back to the office" Pepper says and leaves. Maybe i'll get another time to get to know her. I'm still not certain of if she lives here or not. She's the co-CEO of Stark industries and i think... i think, Tony's girlfriend.

"Yeah, i should go back to the workshop" Tony says, also starting to leave.

"Anything i can help with?" i ask him before he gets out the door.

"Nah, i think you're taken for the afternoon" he says with a smirk, with a not so hidden meaning.

"Well, i'm still gonna eat my food" Clint says, still sitting by the table Thor has been awfully quiet. My phone buzzes in my pocket, so i let go of Natasha's to pick it up. Seeing a text message.

Could you send him up to the roof     - Laufey

Sure, i'll send him up now    - Y/n

"Who's Laufey?" Natasha asks, looking over at my phone.

"Erm, no one special... Thor could you go up to the roof, there's a package for you" i say, placing my phone back in my pocket.

"Thank you, Lady Y/n" he says, somehow knowing what the package is. Maybe because Natasha read the sender out loud.

"Well, can i have you for the rest of the day?" Natasha asks softly.

"If that's okay with you?" I ask Wanda, as it's supposed to be her day with me so technically she's in charge.

"Sure, неразлучники (lovebirds)" she says with a smirk, and i'm proud of myself. In just six hours i've made her soften up to me, the person who wanted me gone the most. Now she's my friend too, even though she's more Natashans than mine. She's still a friend, even though out of everyone on this team, Tony's probably my closest friend right now. He doesn't even care that he knows i remember or that i'm not human anymore. Which no one seems to care about anymore.

"Thanks Wands" Natasha say and before I have the chance to take another bite out of my food, she drags me out of there, into her bedroom again.

"Didn't i say, after you recover?" I say as she begins to kiss me. I have to fight against every cell in my body to not give in.

"I have recovered, she used your blood to heal me quicker" she mumbled against my lips and i stop kissing her

"She did what?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing i guess, i'll just have to make sure you don't die with that still in your system" i start to kiss her again, hiding the fact that she could get exactly what she wants without my part of the deal being fulfilled. A chill goes through her spine. I take my hands and rest them on her waist, pulling her closer. Kissing her, passionately. Slowly, to irritate her, i trace my hand up and down her stomach lining. Inpatient as she is, she teleports us, just the two of us, not anything we have on, now lying on the bed. I get on top of her, feeling her human warmth below me. Kissing down her collarbone. The deal stays in my mind and i can't keep thinking about it. Both sides of it. Pro -  i get to marry the love of my life. Con - i have to turn her, risking everyone in our close perimeter. But she would just come up with a solution so that we could be somewhere else. But she doesn't understand what it means to change, that it's more than just dying. It's leaving everyone behind, watching everyone you love whiter away. But somehow the thought of getting to spend every moment of my immortal life with her, could be worth it. As long as it doesn't come true.

"I said, i'd wait until you've recovered" i say, looking into her emerald eyes. "And i say when that is" she pouts and i laugh, kissing her nose.

"Gods i hate you" she says jokingly, with a not so serious face.

"I love you too красивая... but until you're fully recovered, i will sleep in my own bed" she pouts again and i laugh at how cute it is. "But we can watch some movies together... fully clothes, in case of an emergency"

"Fine, but then you'll owe me" i kiss her again before standing up, taking my clothes on again. Throwing her pj's on her, trying not to watch as she puts them on and i start the tv. She puts on Once Upon A Time again. So like the last two days, we cuddle up together and just watch. Her head on my chest with her hands in different places, my hands wrapped around her waist holding her close. Also making it impossible for her to move in ways that makes her more irresistible than she already is.

Two months later

I walk into Natasha's bedroom once again, like the past month, since she's fully recovered for real. I've barely set foot inside my own room in days. Everyday growing closer with the team, but it hasn't made me forget my goal. Get them to let Loki teach me magic so that i can finally kill Christopher. Tony has become my best friend in the whole world, Steve and Bucky i've nearly not seen since they're always away on missions. I could almost suspect something else was going on between them. Then we could be the gay twins, i laugh at the thought as i crawl under the covers.

"You're late" Natasha says, wrapping herself around me.

"Sorry, i was with Tony in the workshop" i say, kissing her softly.