Invited party crasher

Y/n pov

As i walk through the corridor of the living area i can hear the music getting louder. And not just any music, But Should i stay or should i go by the Clash. Typical Tony. I see Bucky at the bar and give Wanda a soft elbow to her side to get her attention. I can't believe i'm being their wingwoman here, not exactly what i imagined.

"Yeah?" and then notices who i saw. "I'll be at the bar... see you later" she says before heading off to the bar.

"And i have to talk to investors, sorry ladies, maybe i'll see you later" Pepper says with a sign before also walking off. I have an idea that she doesn't actually want to be here, and not just because she has to work at a party. I grab Natasha's hand and start walking through the crowd. Slowing down to see Tony and a pretty handsome man next to him, so i change course towards them.

"Hi Tony" i say as i now stand in front of them. Gods how i hate human speed. "And who might this be?"

"Y/n, this is my friend Sam Wilson, Sam this is Y/n Barnes" Tony introduces me and Sam stiffens at my last name. Guess my brother didn't make that good first impression on him either.

"I've heard a lot about you" he finally says, extending me his hand and I take it. He seems to look at me with a certain look, not noticing Natasha who's now next to me.

"Sam, i see you've met my girlfriend" she says and butterflies appear in my stomach at the word. Everytime she says it. And it's pretty new, since we couldn't say it there.

"Your... girlfriend?" he asks and i don't know what surprises him more. Natasha having a girlfriend or me being that girlfriend. But Tony just laughs next to us.

"I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want any?" Nat nods, letting go of my hand. "I'll be back in a minute" i say, kissing her cheek before heading to the bar. Where also Wanda and Bucky are seated, and there Thor is sitting, talking with a handsome man i almost don't recognize. Almost, then i see through the illusion and he meets my gaze, realising that i can see through it. He says something to his brother and Thor turns to see me heading towards them.

"Thor, Laufey" i say, sitting down next to Thor and feeling both their gazes on me as i order a martini with extra olives.

Natasha pov

"Who's that with Y/n and Thor?" Sam asks, turning to me for some reason, but i don't know.

"I don't know... Tony?" he shrugs his shoulders, picking up his phone out of his pocket.

"He's Thor's guest, Laufey" and the name rings a bell, the text chain between them. I may have 'accidentally' read through Y/n's phone. And by accidentally, i mean while she was in the shower and her phone was laying on the bed.

"Did you say Laufey?" he nods. "That's not Thor's guest, it's hers." Tony and Sam both look at me confused. "He's living in her condo, the one she bought after Iceland"

"Then maybe you should meet him, if he's her former roommate" Tony says, completely oblivious about who he really is. I know who shared that apartment with her, and saying his real name here at a party is not deemed necessary. As long as he does not start any trouble, Tony doesn't need to know that the God of Mischief is present at his party. But i start walking, start walking towards them.

"Hey" i say as i emerge behind Y/n. "Can i talk to you... in private"

"Sure" she answer confused, following me into the corridor that's restricted for anyone who doesn't live here.

"What is Loki doing here?"

"What do you mean?" she says, trying to play it off. And if i weren't her girlfriend and living with her, and know her at all. She might have gotten away with it, but compulsion doesn't work on me.

"Laufey, the one who's occupying your condo... i know you and Loki where the ones sharing that apartment"

"Then why haven't you told Stark like the good girl you are?"

"That's not the point, why is he here?" i say, trying to ignore the comment about me following orders and rules.

"Because Thor invited him"

"Why?"

"They're brothers Nat"

"He's never done that before, so why no"

"Because he's going to teach me my magic, okay" she snaps at me, almost raising her voice at me.

"Wait what? The rest of the team will never..." then i realise. "Why would you need him? If you need an Asgardian, we already have one"

"My powers come from darker sources, sources he have knowledge about."

"And why would you need to learn how to use them, you don't even need them anymore"

"I will, so that i don't have to leave you" her words chock me.

"Why would you... have to leave me?"

"Because i don't age Nat, people will notice, bad people"

"So? You'll become a part of the Avengers and then no one will bat an eye"

"It's not that easy, i need my powers for what i'm about to do"

"And what is that?" i can see the anger embedded in her eyes as she's imagining exactly what she's planning to do. "You can't be serious"

"It's what he deserves and i'm as serious as Loki is walking right there" you say, pointing towards Loki who's making his way towards us.

"Ladies" he says as he's about to pass us. "I'll see you later y/n" he says before turning the corner only to disappear in green smoak. I meet her gaze but i hardly recognise it anymore. She's become someone full of revenge, but i can see why. It's exactly how i felt when they took her. But i'm not stupid enough to act on it.

"He won't agree to that and you know it" i say, not knowing more to say.

"You should know by now that i get what i want, Natalia" she says with a seductive tone, backing me up against the wall as i feel her breath on my face. "Besides, getting what i want takes down half of Hydra in the process"

"Then he might have a reason to consider it, doesn't mean he'll like it. But you should still ask him" she now has be pressed up against the wall with no space between us.

"I can do that later" she says, pressing her lips hungrily against mine. There's a lot of anger in the kiss but it quickly changes into passion. And since we're not supposed to leave the party i cast an eye against the room where they are, they won't notice if we disappear for a few minutes... or hours. She continues to trace kisses down my neck, for sure leaving marks. I take her face up to mine again, kissing her soft lips again. Tasting the tequila she had earlier. And i might not like the the taste but mixing it with her sure is intoxicating. Her hands make they're way around my waist as she's still pressing me against the wall. She lifts me up and i wrap my legs around her waist. And for every kiss, we come a few feet closer towards my room. You'd think that would be fast but with every kiss lasting so long, this could take forever... not that i'll be complaining. I hate these parties anyways. Still kissing, my hand is pulling her hair as her hands are holding me up, holding me pressed against the wall and still on her. She pulls me closer, even though i thought it would be impossible to do just that. My heart is pounding in my chest and i'm glad my legs are wrapped around her because this would make my knees weak. I can only focus on how soft she feels against my mouth, how addictively she's invading all my senses. There is real emotion in the way her fingers curl around mine before they start their search under my dress. Her fingers are cold as they meet my already wet core, letting down a loving shiver down my spine and we fall back onto my bed.