She's not here

Wanda pov - Time left 25:03:21

"Are you sure we can't go now" Tony keeps nagging as i try to train.

"It's only been eleven hours, we can wait some longer" even though i know that it might already be too late then. But Y/n can take care of herself and if she has to do what i think she's doing, she can have a few more hours to do it herself.

"Wanda, we can't wait anymore, someone will figure it out"

"Figure out what?" Thor's voice enters the room.

"Nothing"

"That Y/n isn't with SHIELD?"

"How?" i ask, now turning to look at him.

"She asked me for help" he begins and Tony gives him a questions gaze but i remember. She mentioned it in the letter. "She wanted me to convince you to let her train with Loki, so that she didn't need to hide it"

"But she's trained with him, why?" i ask.

"Revenge"

"And why would that convince us to let her. He's dangerous, no matter how much they care for each other"

"Because getting that takes down most off Hydra in the process" I look at Tony who mirrors the same worried expression as me.

"We need to go now, she's going to get herself killed" i say, already making my way out. Okay, i was wrong. She has gotten enough hours.

Natasha pov - Time left 24:01:37

"Where are you going?" i ask Wanda as she passes with me in a hurry in the hallway. "Weren't we supposed to spend the day together?"

"I just need to check something, i'll be back in an hour or so" she answers and disappears around the corner. Why is she acting so strange?

Wanda pov - Time left 23:58:58

I come into Y/n's room. If i can just find something else, another letter or just something else than going to Loki. I close the door behind me and walk towards the closet, nothing more than clothes. Then the bed where i found the letter, nothing but bedsheets. When i open the first drawer of the nightstand, a little blue satin box caughts my attention.

"Holy shit..." i say as i open it to see a ring. Like a ring ring. "You were planning to propose"

 "You were planning to propose"

Loki pov - 23:12:36

"Took you longer than i thought" i say at the two people who enter our condo. "I actually thought you would be coming here right away, i kind hoped you would"

"Why would you hope that we'd come earlier, you knew she asked us to wait" Tony asks, it kinda surprises me that they're in civil clothing. But it also tells me that they are only here for her.

"Because i need your help to stop her"

"Didn't you help her with this" Wanda asks and it strikes me just how little they actually know. I pick up the letter she'd left me from the table and hand it over for her to read. I know it from heart, reading it over and over the last hours.

Dear Loki
You've probably guessed by now that i've left. Of course you have, you're you and stuff is missing from my room. But they'll come looking for you, because you're the only one who knows any parts of my plan. Please help them because if i'm not back in a few days i think i could use it. I gave them the address and my keys. Be nice.
Love Y/n

"What the hell is this supposed to mean? You mean, you just her walk out" Wanda says aggressively after reading the letter at least three times.

"I would never let her leave alone, she doesn't even have full control over her powers yet and not even her hunger either. Especially when she's angry, trust me on that. " i explain and when i mention the hunger part they seem to realise what she is, again. But i know enough about that from the countless times she's attacked me when angry. Sometimes i let her, sometimes i fought back... and lost, massively.

"Why didn't you come to us then?"

"You mean so that your team could throw me in the white cell of yours before i got the chance to explain, no thanks. I may owe her my life but i'm not stupid, and to what help would that be?"