Let's plan Christmas

Tony pov

"So, it's two weeks left until Christmas... y'all ready for the party?" i ask the rest of the team at the dinner table. It's been the second thing on my mind for the entire week, i had to distract myself with something. And perfecting her suit wasn't enough. And now that everything is going back to normal pace again...

"I am so ready, do you know how boring your fathers Christmas parties are?" Y/n jokes and we all laugh. She had already told us what she lived in there, in the three days she's been back she's told us a lot.

"I know, they are the worst" Steve says as he and she went on one or two during the war.

"Okay, so we've established my parties are better" i say but they just look away and i laugh before repressing a yawn. "We have to play secret santa this year"

"Seems more like you should sleep" Steve says with a tired smile of his own. "I think we all should sleep and then we can continue this conversation tomorrow."

"Sounds like a plan, i'm so tired i could stand sleeping" Y/n says, yawning.

"How can you be? You've been sleeping since you woke up" Bucky says, making everyone laugh and the reason for her being tired is exposed by her and Natashas blushed cheeks.

"I've just had a good welcome home" Y/n answers and i laugh and Bucky just shrugs disgusted, making us all laugh as well.

"Come one, i've already prepared the secret santa notes so lets do it now" i begin, taking out a hat from underneath the table.

"Are you gonna pull out a bunny out of there as well?"

"Ha ha, just take a piece of paper and for you mind readers... no peeking into others minds." i say, mostly looking at Loki even though he's not even in the game, but then at Wanda as well. "Or twin things, or whatever you two have that allows you to look into each other's heads.

"Tony we can't actually look into each other's heads, we can read it in our eyes. And it's not a couples thing, it's training" Y/n says but i just wave my hand, not caring for the explanation.

"Whatever, take a name" i say and send the hand around the table after picking up a name of my own. We all open them at the same time. Y/n, stands with my own handwriting.

"Now, i will go to my room and sleep" Y/n says, standing up.

"I guess i'll move out then" Loki mumbles but she just smiles at him.

"Not that room, it's not mine anymore" she says with another smile as Natasha takes her extended hand. "Goodnight everyone" they both walk out towards their, now shared, room.

"So we're not gonna talk about the ring Wanda found or what?" i ask as soon as they are out of sight. I've been thinking about it since Wanda told me and have been wanting to talk about it ever since.

"First of all. No, because that's none of our business. The wedding can be our business later. Secondly, she can hear you" Wanda says, also making her way out as everyone also gets what the two of us know. We were the only ones who knew. "Goodnight" I curse under my breath and i swear i can hear Y/n echoed laugh from the corridor.