Simple truth or dare

Natasha pov

"Fine but who's the coward now?" he says, starting to think and she lets out a light chuckle. Tony whispers in his ear with an idea and judging by Y/n's smile, she heard it.

"It's an unfair question since i've been alive and 27 for around seventy years now and will for the next hundred years, i'm an eternal stud" Y/n says before they can even voice the question out loud. But her voice sounded almost uncertain.

"Exactly, that's what this is a good question, so stop eavesdropping and answer the question" Tony says but the rest of us still don't know the questions. "What's your body count"

"You mean in dead bodies or sex?" Steve asks to clarify even though it would be very rude to ask about dead bodies. Even though we all probably have quite a high body count in death, her kills are personal since she does it herself and not with the help of weapons. She is the weapon.

"Sex, of course" Clint answers and Y/n pretend to think. They probably think it's high, when it's really not. Not for her life she's lived.

"42" she answers and everyone is sort of shocked. "It's a little hard sleeping around when you're on the run, even harder getting to know enough people to do it"

"And mind if i add to the question a little more?" Tony asks and she nods. I can see how Bucky sinks in his chair, hiding behind his hair. Not the conversation he would like to have about his sister. "When was your first time, how old or what year?"

"March 10th, 1933" and to say that Bucky's head jerks up is an understatement. If he weren't a supersoldier it would have flown off.

"That's what you were doing when you left our birthday dinner?" he asks and she smiles and the fact that she did that instead of having birthday dinner is kinda hilarious. A good birthday present i guess.

"What? He was hot"

"Who was he?"

"Our waiter, it was a good sixteenth birthday present" she says, smiling at how shocked the team has become. We both let out a laugh. "Moving on, Tony, truth or dare?"

"Truth" he says, somewhat disappointed in not getting to know more. But i guess the questions could continue in the workshop tomorrow.

"Personality or looks?"

"Looks at first, then personality decide if they get to stay or not"

"If they get a chance to show you their personality" Steve adds with a laugh.

"Whatever Capsicle. Y/n, truth or dare" Tony says, turning back to her.

"Truth"

"Who are you most likely to sleep with... of the boys?" he asks, making it more specific so that she can't choose me.

"And who was going to choose Wanda"  she says jokingly, and i can't stop that tugg again. "I guess i would choose, you Tony"

"I knew it" he says, leaning back in his chair with a stupid grin plastered on his face.

"My turn, truth or dare... brother" she says, turning to Bucky who still seems to be thinking about their sweet sixteenth.

"Dare" she says without even meeting her gaze.

"Jump out the window" she says with a grin, making him look at her. Maybe she's had just a tad too many drinks tonight. "You heard me, jump out the window Bucky" and before he gets the chance to say anything, she teleports them both to the window. Steve and Wanda chuckles. She places her hand on the window, making it freeze and then putting her hand through it to break it.

"Hey, i just fixed that window" Tony says, and she laughs.

"And i'll fix it, as soon as he's jumped" every seems to laugh at this fact that he can't even say 'no' to his own sister. We all know he will make it, not only because of who he is but only because it's Y/n. I let our magic flow through the veins in my hand, letting out a small black smoak over his back that pushes him out. Y/n gets down on her knees, hands on the brink and makes an ice slide for him to go down on. "Thanks for the push" she says with a laugh.

"Now, i'm interested in how you're going to fix my window" Tony says, because from what they know. She doesn't have any money, even though she has. But she seems to have another idea as she waves her hand, snow flakes around her finger, builds up the splintered ice and pieces them back together. As soon as the last piece sticks, it becomes whole and glass again. "Okay, that's kinda cool"

"Well, since he can take awhile to come back up here again, i'll go again" Y/n says, sitting down beside me again. And as no one disagrees, she continues. "Thor, truth or dare"

"Dare" he says, thinking he'll regret it based on Bucky's dare.

"Go the next five rounds without a shirt" is what she says and that's not what i was expecting. But he does do it... shirt off.

"My turn, truth of dare... lady Y/n"

"Truth"

"Top of bottom?" his questions surprises almost everyone, except for Tony.

"I'm surprised you even know what that means" she says before meeting Tony's gaze. "On second thoughts, no i'm not"

"Well, that doesn't answer my question" Tony says, exposing that it was his question just as she suspected. Fuck, this is so going to expose me.