In her own reality

One week later

Natasha pov

"Well, Helen just had the last surgery to get those splitters out" i take to word as she's not really going to say anything. "All you need to do now is wake up" i take a hard grip on her hand. Her body lying limp in the medbay bed. Only thing being connected to her is a machine who reads brain activity, to make sure she's awake. "Do you know how hard it's been for Helen to operate on someone who's technically not alive, apparently very." i end with a light chuckle. I don't even know what to do. "Come one Луна моей жизни, wake up"

"All i can think about is how my last words to you will be that i didn't trust you. But i do, i'm so sorry i ever said that. I was jealous and i shouldn't have said that. I should have just explained what i was feeling... but you know me, well you are like me. People like us don't really do talk about our feelings, do we"

"Natasha" i hear Wanda's voice from the door opening. "Helen needs to talk to you"

"She can come down, i'm not leaving her. What if she wakes up and she's all alone"

"There's something he needs to show you, i'll stay here, i'll even make smalltalk. Come on, you need some rest"

"I don't need rest, i need her to wake up" i look at Y/n again. She looks so peaceful.

"Nat, she wouldn't want you to wear yourself out by waiting. Come on, if you have more energy, so will she"

"One hour after i've talked to Helen, then you come and wake me up" i look up and Wanda who reluctantly agrees. She puts on a strained smile, putting her hand on my shoulder. Another beep is heard from the monitor as i walk out. I feel like an emotionless zombie as i walk.

Wanda pov

"So, i don't really know what small talk to make here but... i guess now that she's not here i can tell you that i found the ring. I really hope you don't hear this because you'll probably kill me for searching you room" i say with a sad smile as i sit down in the same chair Nat as in just a few seconds ago.

What do you think?

"What the hell?" i jerk up out of the chair and look at the monitor. It was her voice but, she's still asleep.

Maybe it's a little too much, i mean is he really worth it?

"Is who worth it, what's going on?" This time her voice is more mocking. How is this possible? "Where are you y/n?"

"What do you mean where is he?" Loki asks, appearing next to me.

"I don't know, she's talking in my head"

Fine, but don't expect me to like him for it

"And what is she saying?"

"I don't know, it sounds like she's talking to someone. Asking if he's really worth it but can't promise to like him. Who's him?"

"Oh my father"

"What? What is it?"

"That's why she's not waking up" Loki says but he's lost me now. "She's trapped inside her own mind. And the more time she spends there, the less of a chance that she wakes up"

"She's been in there a whole week Loki"

"I know, someone needs to go in and get here. The only one who can do that, is Natasha"

"I just sent her to get some rest, but i'll go and wake her up"

"But maybe i should go in myself, we don't know what we could be facing"

Be careful, don't run in the stairs

"It doesn't sound like such a bad place Loki, i'll get Nat and we can get her out" but Loki stops me by grabbing ahold of my arm. "Unless there are things she doesn't want her to know"

"You catch on fast Wanda" he admits and lets me go. "The one to go in has to convince her that it's not real. That the happy ending she's living in isn't real. And she will do everything in her power to stay, because she wants it to be real"

"What is this world she's living in then? If it contains so much secrecy?"

"There are things in her past lives, in her original life that she has kept to herself..."

"But you know" i interrupt him mid sentence.

"Yes, but these things are buried in the past for a reason. She wants them to stay there"

"I don't care, we need to get her out and if sending Natasha into Y/n's head is the way to do that. I'll do it myself if you won't help me"

"Of course i'll help, if done wrong you could kill them both" he snaps at me and i have to hide my victory smile. "Get Natasha down here now and i'll prepare. "