🇪 🇵  : 𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝐀/𝐍

A beautiful province, everything is beautifully perfect, the post man knocked on the door where 'mr lee very handsome', is written on the door, the man sighed, glancing around, "these stingy people doesn't even have a mail box"He mumbled frustrated.

As this house's owner have told him to knock the door and hand him any mail, and the door opened, he can only hear chaos from inside, a girl around twenties, with short hair, and bangs on, with the cutest face, but he knows, this family only have weird creations in it.

The girl yelled ever so loudly, that the mail man covered his both ears, she jumped around, with the bread still in her mouth, was she was jumping around the bread fell from her mouth, she bent down to the bread, she blowed on it, and again kept it inside her mouth.

The post man stared her in shock, she snatched the mail from his hand, and closed the door at his face, he shooked his head in disbelief, "why did i even decided to come here"He mumbled, walking out of there.

The girl rushed upstairs, with the bread in her mouth, and the mail in her hand, hurriedly, going inside a room, closing the door, locking it, with three different locks, rushing forward, grabbing a chair, keeping it on the door, completely blocking the door.

She pushed the whole bread inside her mouth, and she choked, the girl whinned, "I HAVE WASTED FOOD!!!"She yelled, getting up, walking around, biting her nails, and she again jumped on the bed, opening the mail, reading it, carefully.

And suddenly she started screaming, standing up, pushing the chair aside, hurriedly opening the door, rushing downstairs with the mail, she stood on the kitchen, but fell on the floor, when a white shining slipper hitted her face.

"WHO DIED THIS EARLY THAT YOU ARE YELLING IN THE WHOLE HOUSE!!"A women, in fourteens yelled, walking to her, grabbing her slipper back, the girl whinned on the floor, "I was celebrating my victory and you- YOU ARE SO MEAN MOM!!"The girl yelled at her mother, being a bit dramatic.

Her mother walked to her, again grabbing the slipper in her hand, "SAY THAT AGAIN Y/N!!!"Her mother yelled, she immediately stood up, rushing out of the kitchen, running for her life.

And she bumped into someone harshly, falling on the ground, she rubbed her head, grabbing her mail, hugging it tightly, raising her head, looking at the person Infront, finding felix her brother, rubbing his head, Infront of her, on the floor.

She screamed on top of her lungs, her brother grabbed a ball hitting straight her face, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU HAVE ATE MY MIND FROM YOUR DIRTY DONKEY LIKE SCREAMS!!"Felix yelled, standing up, going insane.

"WHO REMOVED 'YOU COULD NEVER BE IN HIS LEVEL' AFTER VERY HANDSOME FROM THE DOOR!!"Felix yelled on top of his lungs, their mother stepped out of the kitchen, while y/n hugged her mail, the mail from her school, in which she got the scholarship to go to korea.

Her mother slowly slowly grabbed the slipper, "what did you said?"Their mother questioned, slowly walking to felix, "I WILL START CRYING AND I WILL NEVER STOP CRYING!!"Felix yelled, his eyes turning glossy, "THAT LINE WAS THE ONLY THING I LOVED IN THIS WHOLE CHEAP HOUSE!!"He yelled, going insane.

"Your father ran away to london the day you were born I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO HATE YOU!!!"Their mother yelled back, felix huffed, his eyes glossy, "DAD RAN AWAY FROM YOU BECAUSE YOU BEAT PEOPLE WITH YOUR SLIPPER!!"felix yelled back.

Y/n stared them, having world war three, "mom don't use that slipper use this and break his bones!!"Said y/n, taking off her own slipper, handing it to her mother, "YOU SHOULD BE ON MY SID-"Felix was cutted off by y/n's slipper on her face.

Their mother beat him badly, "YEAH- YEAH- MOM!!! AHH UGHH IT HURTS!!!"Felix hissed, y/n giggled, clapping her hands, enjoying the moment, "YEAH MOM SLAP HIS JAW, BREAK HIS NOSE-" suddenly the slipper hitted her face straight, she fell backwards, "OH I'M SORRY!!"Their mother apologized.

Felix burst out laughing, their mother rushed to her, who is on the floor, her eyes shedding tears, she still kept hugging the mail, holding it closer to her heart, staring straight at the  ceiling, "did she died?"Felix questioned, benting down, staring her, they both stared her, carefully.

But suddenly felix slapped her face, that it turned the other side, y/n yelled his name, getting up, rushing after him, "CONGRATULATIONS MOM SHE IS ALIVE!!"Felix yelled, "IF YOU BROKE ANYTHING THEN I WILL SELL YOU BOTH!!"their mother yelled, clutching her heart.

As she have remembered how much things they broke the last time, "why they waste the money"Their mother whispered, as she couldn't stay still, after knowing those two are running around, and suddenly the breaking sound echoed in the whole place, "MY MONEY!!"Their mother yelled loudly.

And she rushed upstairs, opening the door, finding felix on top of her, squeezing her neck with his one hand, while she bite his other hand again and again, she ignored them, looking around the room, finding a small mirror on the floor.

She sobbed, benting down Infront of it, grabbing it, "MY $6 DOLLAR!!"Their mother yelled, clutching her heart tightly, they stopped, turning to her, y/n pushed felix off her, and they sat on the floor, glancing at each other.

Their mother looked at them, with a most dangerous glare, they gulped, standing up rushing out of the room, but she grabbed y/n's hair from back, and felix rushed out of there, "YOU WASTED MONEY!!!"Their mother yelled, pulling her backwards by her hair.

She hissed, nervously staring her, using her puppy eyes, her eyes glossy, "LET THAT JERK COME HOME AND I WILL TEACH HIM A GOOD LESSON!!, BUT NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!, WHERE DO YOU WANNA GO?"Her mother asked, she gulped, "k-korea"Y/n replied.

Her mother hummed, grabbing the mail forcefully from her hand, which y/n didn't forgot to grab before trying to running out with felix, she held it, and was about to tore it apart when y/n yelled, "MOM WE WILL GET MONEY FROM IT!!"Y/n yelled.

She stopped, her mother's eyes glistened, "did you just said money?"Her mother questioned, completely calming down, y/n hummed, snatching the mail, from her, hugging it tightly, "if i will go to korea then i can earn money"Said y/n.

"Really those all same face boys you look at will give you money?"Her mother asked, being happy, "THEY DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME FACE!!"Y/n yelled back, pouting, crossing her arms, looking around the room, frustrated.

"Yeah I'm sorry but tell me how you're going to earn money there?"Her mother asked, sitting beside her, holding her both palms, "it's simple i will go there and study and after that i will be knowledgeable, and i will comeback as a mature And beautiful woman, and then i will find a beautiful job in here under a handsome ceo and i will buy you a big mansion, a pink color mansion with all unicorns around it-"she was cutted off by a slap.

"GO AND GET SOME HELP!!"Her mother yelled, she held her cheek, with a pout and stood up, leaving the room, her mother glanced at the broken mirror, "oh my money I'm sorry".

*Just talking*

Jin : do you know how people eat?

Namjoon:  The digestive system is made up of the digestive tract and other organs that help the body break down and absorb food. It is a long, twisting tube that starts at the mouth and goes through the oesophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine and anus.

Jin: *didn't heard namjoon a bit* from their mouth*wiper laugh*

Taehyung: *gasp* jin hyung you are a scientist or something!?

Jin: I'm worldwide handsome you know?

Namjoon: i'm done with this shit *leaves*