🇪 🇵 :thirty eight

"jigeum dangjang jib-eseo naga. geuleohji anh-eumyeon naega gyeongchal-eul buleul geos-igo neohuideul-eun pyeongsaeng gam-og-eseo ulge doel geos-ida"His mother yelled, which means, 'get out of my house right now or i will call the cops and y'all will be crying in prison for lifetime!!'.

Her mother scoffed, rolling up her sleeves, "WHATEVER YOU ARE ASKING ME TO DO IT'S A STRAIGHT NO FROM ME!!!"Her mother yelled back, "I NAE JIB!!"His mother yelled, which means, 'THIS IS MY HOUSE!!', "STOP YELLING MY EARS WILL START BLEEDING FROM YOUR UGLY VOICE"Her mother yelled.

Jungkook tried to drag his mother out, but he was pushed aside and was landed on the floor, "FIGHT FIGHT!!!"Felix yelled, standing up on the bed, his mother grabbed her phone, dialing the cops number, jungkook panicked, standing up, trying to snatch her phone.

Jungkook slapped her phone away, y/n who entered inside the room, after hearing the loud noises, the phone hitted straight her nose, "MY BABY!!"Jungkook yelled, rushing to her, she fell on her knees, crying, "I'M SORRY I'M SORRY DOES IT HURTS!???"He yelled, hugging her.

She sobbed loudly, "IGNORE THEM MOM AND CONTI-"Felix was cutted off by his father's slap on his face, his mother rushed to the phone, she smirked, when she gripped on the phone, she thought it's her victory, as jungkook and y/n were buzy on their own.

She raised the phone in the air, and was about to dial the cop's number, when y/n's mother throwed her slipper at the phone and it hitted the phone, causing it to fall down, his mother tried to grab the phone again, but jungkook placed his feet on top of it.

Preventing her from taking it, "dangsin-eun nae sicheleul tong-gwahaeyahabnida"Jungkook said, with a serious look, which means, 'you have to go through my dead body', "YEAH MY HUSBAND IS A K MOVIE STAR OH GOD HE IS SOO HOT!!!"Y/n yelled.

Jungkook flashed his bunny smile to her, she clutched her heart, "WHY DID THE MOTHER WAR STOPPED!???"Felix yelled, jungkook grabbed the phone, smashing it on the wall, breaking it into two pieces, he rushed to y/n hugging her.

They celebrated their victory, his mother huffed, and suddenly an australian passport fell from the wardrobe straight Infront of his mother, his father gasped loudly, his mother immediately grabbed the passport.

Lee felix, in which's after he have wrote from pen 'very handsome', with felix's passport photo, and australian nationality, his mother's eyes widen, "geudeul-eun -eseowassda australia??"His mother yelled, scanning his passport.

Which means, 'they are from australia??', felix rushed to her, snatching his passport from her, hugging it, "geuligo sunsu hangug-in-ilago hasyeoss-eoyo!!?"His mother asked from his father, which means, 'and you said she is pure korean!!?'.

His father gulped, looking away from her, jungkook hugged y/n tightly, "naneun i nalaui nugungaga i gajog-ui myeoneuliga doeneun geos-eul heolaghaji anhneunda!!"His mother yelled, standing up, as what she said means, 'i don't allow someone out of this country to be this family's daughter in law '.

Jungkook gasped, hiding her behind him, "dangsin-ui ttalgwa hamkke nae nala-eseo naga!"His mother said to her mother, which means, 'get out of my country with your daughter!!', "EOMEONI!!"Jungkook yelled, at his mother, "ib damulgo geu saie kkieodeulji malgo yeogiseo naga!"His mother yelled.

Which means, 'you shut up and don't step in between get out of here', jungkook glared her, holding y/n closer to his heart, his mother turned to his father, "geudeul-eul yeogieseo jjoch-anaeji anh-eumyeon naneun i jib-eul tteonal geos-ida"His mother said, which means, 'kick them out of here or i'm going to leave this house'.

His father sighed, "DANGSIN-EUN TTEONAL SU ISSSEUBNIDA!!"Jungkook yelled, which means, 'YOU CAN LEAVE', his father glared him, "jeong-gug-eul wihae sunsuhan hangug sonyeoleul delyeoogessdago eomeoniege yagsoghan geos-eul ij-eossseubnikka?"His mother said.

Which means, 'did you forgot you have promised your mother that you will bring a pure korean girl for jungkook?', his father closed his eyes, jungkook groaned, "geunyeoneun 10nyeon jeon-e jug-eoss-eo jebal nahante ileoji ma!!"Jungkook said.

Which means, 'she died ten years ago please don't do this to me!!', "naneun i hangug-in-i anin dunoe eobsneun myeoneulileul pil-yolo haji anhneunda"His mother said, which means, 'i don't need this non korean brainless daughter in law'.

"dangsin-i tteonago sipdamyeon geu yeojaga jug-eossji man nae anaeneun amudedo gaji anh-eul geos-ibnida!"Jungkook said, which means, 'that lady died if you wanna leave then leave but my wife will not go anywhere!!', "geulaeseo eommaleul jjoch-anaeneungeoya?"His mother asked.

Which means, 'so you are kicking your mother out?', jungkook immediately nodded his head, only to get slapped by his mother, y/n gasped, "WHY DID YOU SLAPPED MY HUSBAN-"y/n was cutted off by a slap, from his mother, she held her cheek, sobbing.

"CHUGULE NAGA!!"His mother yelled, which means, 'DO YOU WANT TO DIE GET OUT!!', everyone gasped, when y/n slapped her back, his mother tried to slap her back, but y/n's mother slapped her before, "SLAPPING FIGHT LET'S GOO!!"Felix yelled, only to get slapped by his father.

Felix fisted his palm, and slapped jungkook's father who was standing beside him minding his own business, his father held his cheek, and he slapped felix back, y/n's mother slapped his father back, "DON'T YOU DARE TO SLAP MY GATE BOARD LOVER SON!!"Y/n's mother.

Jungkook's mother rushed to y/n's mother slapping her, "WHY Y'ALL ARE SLAPPING EACH OTHER!??"Y/n's father yelled, y/n's mother slapped her back, ji yong stood on the door, staring them in disbelief, jungkook's father grabbed his mother's shoulders, turning her around.

And he slapped her face, "OHOOOOOO THAT WAS ICONIC!!"Felix yelled, y/n slapped him away, he jumped off the bed, and slapped her back, jungkook slapped felix immediately, felix slapped him back, and suddenly y/n slapped ji yong's face.

"OH GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!!"Felix yelled, ji yong held his cheek, glaring her, and y/n was slapped by jungkook's mother, "gamhi nae dongsaeng-ui adeul-eul ttaelyeo?"His mother yelled, which means, 'how dare you to slap my sister's son'.

Jungkook sighed, pulling y/n out of the room, y/n struggled into his hold, as she wanted to slap her back, his mother smirked, y/n's mother saw her slapping her daughter, she immediately rushed to Jungkook's mother slapping her face.

Jungkook's father dragged his mother out of there, while she cursed her mother in korean and the door closed, y/n's mother turned around, and found ji yong standing inside, he immediately rushed away from the room.

*Just talking*

Jungkook: *to y/n* i have invited 17 people over to watch a movie, would you come too?

Y/n: okay, but why so many people?

Jungkook: i wanted only you to come but this dumb DVD said, "only 18+ viewers"

Y/n: no jungkook-