🇪 🇵 :thirty three

The girl extended the notebook to jungkook, jungkook took it, giving his autograph, and when the girl took her notebook back, she brushed her palm on his, and other girl took autograph doing the same, y/n fisted her palm, the third girl did the same, "ENOUGH!!"Y/n yelled, making them flinch.

A waitress was passing by her, she grabbed the knife from her tray, standing infront of Jungkook with the knife, blocking him, she extended it to them, "DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY HUSBAND!!!"Y/n yelled, everyone in the restaurant gasped.

Jungkook's eyes were wide, "I GOT KOREAN HUSBAND AFTER TOO MANY STRUGGLES YOU WITCH!!"She yelled, pulling out her one slipper, as she was only wearing one, she throwed it at them, jungkook back hugged her, "calm down y/n"He tried to calm her.

She pushed him away, running after the first girl with the knife in her hand, the girl screamed running around the restaurant, "COME HERE I WILL CHOP THOSE DIRTY PALMS OF YOURS!!"Y/n yelled, while jungkook ran after her.

The waiter stopped at y/n and jungkook's table, with ten plus dishes, he hissed when he found no one there, "Y/N STOP!!"Jungkook yelled, when he found his one wife, pulling three other girl's hair, while they pulled her hair, he forcefully pulled her out of the mess.

She whinned, "LET ME MAKE THEM BALD!!!!"Y/n yelled, "geunyeoneun michyeoss-eo jebal dangsin-ui anaeleul an-e neoh-eojuseyo"One of the girl said, who's hair are all messed up, which means, 'she is crazy please keep your wife inside', "YOU ARE!!"Y/n replied.

Trying to grab her hair, the girl walked away, while others glared her, and walked out of there, y/n struggled to hover on them, jungkook was back hugging her, lifting her up, "I WILL KILL THEM WHERE IS MY KNIFE!! LET ME GO JUNGKOOK!"Y/n yelled on top of her lungs, the manager of the restaurant rushed to them.

Jungkook sighed, "y/n did you forgot that you are almost pregnant?"Jungkook said, she stopped struggling, she gasped, "OMO I'M SORRY!!"She apologized, the manager stared them in disbelief, "IS MY BABY ALRIGHT????"She asked, turning to jungkook, grabbing his shoulders.

He nodded his head, "what will happen to our baby?, you nailed it, the way you beat them i was afraid you will kill them"Jungkook praised her, she hummed proudly, "ulineun dangsin-ui pyeongpan-eul jinsim-eulo jonjunghabnida sigsaleulhago jeugsi yeogieseo nagasibsio"The manager stated.

Which means, 'we truly respect your reputation please have your meal and get out of here immediately', jungkook sighed, dragging her back to the table, she sat there, looking around, "eat all of them we are being kicked out of here"Said jungkook, "WHO IS KICKING US OUT!??"She yelled, standing up.

As some people stood up, leaving the restaurant, looking at her weirdly, "y/n baby you shouldn't yell like this in this condition"He said, she nodded her head, sitting back, half huffing, half blushing, "Sarang haeyo mian haeyo"She apologized, he smiled nodding his head.

"But they were touching you internationally"She mumbled, pointing, he glanced down at her legs, finding her bare footed, he sighed, taking his shoes off, pushing them to her, she glanced down, "wear them"He ordered, "but they are your-"He cutted her off.

"You will catch cold"He said, she smiled, "i love you"She mumbled, wearing his big size shoes, he glanced down at her legs, and he giggled, "you are soo big what should i do?"She mumbled, they had their dinner, y/n just ate two dishes half.

And she was full, jungkook stood up, she grabbed his wrist, walking out with him, "ajummaga geu samchon-ui sinbal-eul singo issneun geol bwa"A little girl yelled, pointing at y/n and jungkook, which means, 'look that aunty is wearing that uncle's shoes '.

And everyone's attention was again on both of them, "did she just called me aunty???"Y/n mumbled, rolling up her sleeves, jungkook grabbed her shoulders, preventing her from moving, "geudeul-eun jeongmallo seololeul neomu salanghabnida"One of the lady said.

Which means, 'they indeed love each other so much', jungkook smiled staring her, who is glaring the little girl, ready to argue with her, "I'm not even twenty how can she call me that"She mumbled to Jungkook, "she also called me uncle, we are equal"Jungkook replied.

Y/n hummed, nodding her head, and they walked out, she sat on the driver seat, jungkook opened his side door, finding her sitting there, "you are going to drive?"he asked, she nodded her head, "then i need to buy a helmet for safety"He replied, she glared him.

"I have ride a lot of bicycles in australia"She said, "namjoon hyung lives three streets away from here"He said, she frowned, "I WANNA DRIVE AND THAT'S FINAL!!"She yelled, he sighed, grabbing the hat of her hoodie, pulling her out of the car.

And he sat inside, "you're not going to drive"she pouted, lowering her head, walking to her side, he grabbed her wrist, pulling her to his lap, "because we are going to drive"He said, she smiled, "I LOVE YOU AND YOUR CAR!!"She yelled, "500k"He mumbled to himself, she frowned, "why are you counting numbers?"She questioned.

"That will be the fine if the cop saw us driving like this"He replied, her eyes widen, "you should have told me before"She jumped to her side, "mom said we should save our money even when we'll lose our life"y/n said, jungkook nodded his head, dramatically.

"Your mom and money are sadder love story then titanic"He mumbled shooking his head, she nodded her head, humming, "she loves money but i know she loves me more even when she doesn't show it, she does it"Y/n said, jungkook glanced at her, "swimming pool is just a reason she wanna stay with me for a while, you know she even cried on our wedding day?"Said y/n.

Jungkook gasped, "really!?"Jungkook asked, she nodded her head, "she loves me and felix oppa soo much and we love her too, just like your eomma do to you"She said, her eyes glistening, jungkook nodded his head, droving away.

*Just talking*

Yoongi: i usually get nervous talking to cute girls

Y/n: awwww

Yoongi: i guess that's why you were so eazy to talk to