🇪 🇵 :thirty two

His father gasped, "w-what?"He questioned not being sure about her words, jungkook's eyes were wide, "I HEARD THAT YOU ARE PRE-"jungkook palmed her mouth, rushing away with her, his father stared them going away, and he stared down at his stomach, "i should buy big size t shirts"He mumbled, walking away.

Jungkook grabbed his car keys, rushing out of the room, with she still in his arms, "yeah stop i should apply some make up"Y/n said, pouting, "you are soo beautiful you don't need make up"Said jungkook, hurriedly rushing out, as he is frustrated, he wanna find out who is pregnant in actual.

As he was rushing away, his mother stepped out of her room, "eodie issnayo-"She was cutted off by y/n's slipper on her face, which fell out of her feet because of jungkook's fast speed, she gasped, glancing at the slipper in which is written.

'keep calm', she throwed the slipper away, y/n and jungkook were out of the house, he made her sit on the passenger seat, and he immediately drove away, to the hospital, he stopped Infront of the hospital, opening the door, pulling her out of the car.

He rushed inside the hospital, bowing greeting people around hurriedly, he rushed to the doctor, once he laid her on the bed, he panted heavily, catching his breath, asking the doctor to check on her, the doctor took some tests, and when it was the time for the pregnancy test, they kicked him out.

He stood outside the door, trying to end this pregnancy era, everything is messed up, he wanna clear it out, after some more minutes the doctor walked out, jungkook rushed to her, "geunyeoneun omeullesgwa hamkke mang-goleul meog-eoss-eulppun-ibnida"the doctor said as soon he stood Infront of her.

Which means, 'it's just she ate mango with omelette there is nothing', "so no one is pregnant?"He mumbled to himself, the doctor stared him zoning out, she shooked her head, and walked away, "what is this all mess?"He mumbled, going inside the room.

Finding y/n hugging the heartbeat machine, he frowned, she turned to him, shushing him, he nodded his head, trying to understand what she is doing, "don't tell anyone but this heartbeat machine isn't showing my heartbeat"She whispered to him.

He glanced down at her hand, the wire is disconnected from her, he walked to her, grabbing her wrist, dragging her forcefully out with him, she whinned, "we need to go home"Jungkook stated, dragging her to his car.

He opened the door, pointing her to get in, she huffed, sitting up, he walked to the driver seat, and he drove off, she turned to him, staring him, grabbing his goggles, wearing them, he chuckled, "so who is pregnant?"She asked, staring him.

He glanced at her and focused back on the road, "no one"He replied, she gasped, "so why everyone is yelling pregnant again and again????"She asked, "i also can't understand why they created this mess"He replied, "OMG YOUR ENGLISH ACCENT IS HOTTER THEN FIRE!!"She yelled.

She palmed her mouth, he chuckled, "and you are soo funny"He replied, "I'M FUNNY!!"She yelled, leaning on the seat, "let's go on a date"Out of blue, she requested, he looked at her, "we didn't had any kind of unholy date before our marriage i was soo scared of you"She said, pouting.

"But we have done the unholy thing"Jungkook replied, she gasped, slapping his arm, he chuckled, "YEAH YOU HAVE TALKED IN ENGLISH AT THAT TIME FOR THE FIRST TIME, you know i thought that god is sending help for me directly, I WAS SOO DUMB!!"She yelled, chuckling.

He burst out laughing, "tell me are we going on a date or not??"She questioned, using her puppy eyes, he nodded his head, "it's nine, but if my long lost wife is asking me then we are going"He replied, she screamed on top of her lungs.

Hugging him, she broke the hug, leaning on the seat, still in his goggles, "don't wear those at night people will call you blind"He said, controlling his laughter, she glanced at him, "you were good in korean"She mumbled, crossing her arms.

And they stopped Infront of a restaurant, "please tell me that you are a regular costumer in here just like in k drama"She asked, her eyes glistening, he shooked his head in disbelief, mumbling a 'jinja', he opened her side door.

"Yes i'm a regular, now my baby is happy?"He asked, she blushed hugging him, hiding her face in his chest, people walking around, stopped, staring them, "don't call me baby i feel shy"She mumbled, blushing.

She broke the hug, and they walked in, a luxurious restaurant she have ever seen, he pulled the chair for her to sit, and she sat, and when he was about to sit on his chair, she rushed to him, pulling his chair for him, she passed him a smile and he did the same, sitting on the chair.

She rushed back to her chair, "what you wanna order?"Jungkook asked, handing the menu to her, 'i should order light food to make myself look rich', she thought, but when opened the menu, "WHY EVERY K DRAMA DISH IS HERE???"She yelled, people turned to her, as she was loud.

Jungkook smiled nodding his head, "i want this and this and this too MY BIAS WAS EATING THIS I WANT THIS TOOO!! AND I'M BORN TO EAT THIS AND ALSO THIS GREEN ONE!"She ordered the whole menu, jungkook hummed, handing the menu back to the waiter.

The waiter stretched his head, as what y/n said he didn't understood it,
"modu gajyeowa"Jungkook said to the waiter, which means, 'bring all' the waiter nodded, and left, y/n kept her chin on her both palm, staring him, he stared back, smiling.

"Omo dangsin-eun ceoibnida?"Suddenly a girl asked from jungkook, jumping, with a pen and a notebook in her hand, jungkook nodded his head, "SARANG HAEYO!!"The girl yelled, y/n's eyes widen, and some other girl stood behind her, with notebooks and pens.

*Just talking*

(No one)

(Seokjin)

Jin: do you like water?

Hoseok: yes i like water!

Jin: so that means you already like 72% of me!