🇪 🇵 :thirty six

Jungkook ranged the doorbell, and yoongi opened it, y/n screamed on top of her lungs, trying to hug him, but jungkook stopped her, she bowed towards him, and they entered inside, they entered inside the living room, finding all of them there, "ANNEYONG HASEYO OPPAS"Y/n yelled, bowing towards them.

"Oh hello y/n how are you?"Hoseok replied, her eyes widen, she turned to jungkook, "your friend also know english?"She questioned, he nodded his head, "hello i'm fine thank you for asking, by the way it's nice to meet you"She replied, hoseok hummed, "i heard you pulled some girl's hair in restaurant?"She looked at the person who asked.

Seokjin, y/n nodded her head, "YOOO THAT'S SOO COOL DID YOU MADE ANYONE BALD?"Seokjin asked, y/n pouted, shooking her head, pointing at jungkook, "he stopped me"She said, "YEAH YOU SHOULDN'T STEP IN BETWEEN HER BUSINESS"Seokjin yelled.

"Look next time you should trap them in the kitchen of the restaurant there are too many supplies to beat a person"Seokjin said, she sat beside him, while jungkook sat with his other hyungs, "i tried to do that but i didn't knew where the kitchen was"Y/n replied, seokjin hissed.

"Yeah next time before fighting find the kitchen and then drag them there, and if you can't then just give me a miss call and i will give you tips and tricks"Seokjin said, she nodded her head, "OKAY SOPECHIN OPPAA"Y/n yelled.

Everyone stopped what they were doing, slowly slowly seokjin's eyes went wide, "HOW MANY TIMES I'M GOING TO TELL YOU THAT MY NAME IS KIM SEOKJIN K.I.M S.E.O.K.J.I.N WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!???, AM I A JOKER TO YOU HOW CAN YOU RUIN MY WHOLE GENERATION'S NAME LIKE THAT TELL ME IN WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU STUDIED??, HOW CAN YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT CALL THE COPS CALL THE MILITARY I SAID CALL THE PRESIDENT HERE!!"Seokjin yelled on top of his lungs.

Others grabbed his shoulders, while jungkook hid y/n behind him, she peeked out of his back at seokjin, "ni anaega eotteohge geuleon mal-eul hal su issni naega geunyeoleul nae jib-eseo jjoch-anael geos-ida geunyeoneun bang-geum naleul simhage moyoghaessda"Suddenly he started to rap in korean.

Jungkook turned behind to her, "i only know agust d and you i don't know him"Y/n mumbled to jungkook, suddenly namjoon broke a vase, "NAMJOONAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"Seokjin yelled, "i was just trying to be kind with this vase"Namjoon said, panicking, "YOU VASE KILLER COME HERE!!"Seokjin yelled, rushing after namjoon.

They sat back on the couch, continuing talking with each other, "your husband stole my gucci perfume to meet you for the first time did he smelled good?"Taehyung asked from y/n, "i don't know i didn't sniffed him"Y/n replied, taehyung chuckled, and she did the same.

"And he still have my versace shoes"Jimin spoke up, she turned to him, "they are dark blue and there is red white in between them if you find them then return them to me"Jimin said, jungkook showed his eyes to jimin, "OMO THOSE SHOES ARE YOURS???"Y/n questioned.

Jimin nodded his head, "i see that's why they were small"Y/n replied, jungkook burst out laughing, "i will send them back"Y/n said, while taehyung and jungkook laughed at jimin, "Anything else my husband stole from anyone?"She asked, blushing on her own.

"Yeah jungkook you really got an angel in person"Said hoseok, jungkook hummed, she bite her lower lip, "do you guys don't have a home?"Suddenly y/n asked from them, "i mean you all live here?"She changed her question.

"No jin called us here, yoongi is a singer, and taehyung is a model, jimin is a designer, and namjoon is a producer, I'm a dancer, and jin is a ceo just like your husband"Hoseok explained, she nodded her head, "so whatever y'all are doing FIGHTING!!"Y/n yelled, they smiled.

Jin and namjoon walked in, "ije yeogi anj-aseo umjig-iji ma"Jin said, pushing namjoon on the couch, as what he said means, 'now sit here and don't move', "and you!! if you didn't learnt my name next time then i will kick you out of my house"Jin threatened, she nodded her head, gulping.

Suddenly jungkook's phone started to ring, he picked it up, "WHAE??"He yelled, catching everyone's attention, "naega ganda"He said, hanging up, which means, 'i'm coming', he grabbed her wrist, walking out, talking something with Jin in korean, and he walked out of there.

"Y/n sit inside"He stated, y/n nodded, sitting inside the car, while he sat on the driver seat, droving away, "what happened tell me?"She asked, in verge of crying, watching the look on his face, "the cops caught felix"He replied, she gasped, "b-but w-w-why?"She questioned.

"No one knows we will know once we will reach there"Jungkook replied, and after few more minutes, they reached Infront of the police station, rushing inside, the officer immediately rushed to jungkook, talking something to him in korean.

Y/n looked around, finding felix inside between the criminals and thief's, suddenly jungkook burst out laughing, she turned to him, "w-what he d-did?"Y/n asked from jungkook, "he cursed a female officer in english but she turned out to be from australia and they arrested him"Jungkook said, laughing.

Y/n sighed, closing her eyes, "LEE FELIX I WAS ABOUT TO DIE FROM WORRY AND HERE YOU ARE, DIE THERE!!"She yelled, throwing her slipper at him, inside the prison, he gasped, "I THOUGHT YOU ARE HERE TO SAVE ME, PLEASE TAKE ME OUT OF HERE THIS PLACE STINKS I WILL DIE TAKE ME OUT!!"He yelled, begging her.

She turned to jungkook, who is still laughing, "STAY INSIDE MY HUSBAND WON'T TAKE YOU OUT!!"Y/n yelled, "my dear sister please take me out i promise i will be your slave for more then a month"He said, she turned to him, "two months deal"She replied, again turning to jungkook, showing him her puppy eyes.

Jungkook chuckled, signing the papers, she rushed to him, slapping him inside the prison, "if they have called mom instead of jungkook she probably have been suffering from a heart attack you careless donkey!!"She scolded him, beating him.

*Just talking*

Teacher: Jungkook you have failed the exam

Jungkook: then you failed to educate me

Teacher: are you talking back to me?

Jungkook: yes that's how a conversation works!