🇪 🇵 :fourty four

I grabbed mom's wrist moving backwards from him, "now scared aren't you?"He asked from mom, "IF YOU WERE A REAL MAN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KEPT MY SON AND HUSBAND INTO THE JAIL AND NOW YOU ARE STANDING INFRONT OF LADIES TO FIGHT WITH THEM!?? TO HARM THEM???!"She yelled, i palmed her mouth.

He has a gun, we have to be careful, "i have many more ways to show you how much man am i, but after knowing your daughter's state i'm showing mercy"He replied, i shivered in fear, after processing his words, "it's past midnight i'm only here to know your both stats"He said, mom couldn't reply, as i was palming her mouth all the time.

Tears streaming from my eyes, even my palm on her mouth is shaking in fear, after doing all of this he is here to know if we are fine or not?, "You had a long tongue what happened now?"He asked, walking forward to us, we walked backwards, "p-p-p-please g-get out o-of here"I begged.

He hummed, stopping, he placed his gun back inside his pocket, "I'm going but don't you dare to inform the cops about me i'm saying it's no of use"He warned, turning around, i let go of mom's mouth, "WE ARE GIVING YOUR MONEY BACK TAKE IT RIGHT NOW, AND GO DIE!!"Mom yelled, rushing upstairs.

I followed her behind, she pulled out a check from her wardrobe, that one million check??, she turned to me, "this is the amount i got from the wealth i hope it's enough"She whispered, i sobbed, "we are all alone with him he can do anything we need to push him out of here"Mom said, walking out of the room.

I rushed after her, he was still standing there, mom throwed the check at his face, "NOW GET OUT THERE ISN'T ANYTHING FOR YOU TO TAKE!"She yelled, he bent down, grabbing the check, he chuckled, "can't believe i'm the only one in this world to pull out money from you"Said ji yong.

We gasped, when he tore the check into two pieces, right infront of our faces, "I don't want only the pieces of papers i want the whole treasure"He said, averting his gaze from mom to me, i hide behind mom, clutching her shoulders, he whistled, pulling out my phone from his pocket, extending it to me like an owner does to it's pet puppy.

"Hubby has been messaging you, to be honest he ate my mind, you want this?"He asked, i stared my phone, i tried to walk to the phone, but mom grabbed my wrist, not letting me move, "we don't want anything go from here"She replied, i stared her, he chuckled, nodding his head.

"Okay goodnight y/n!"He whispered, walking to me, gripping on my both waist, while mom panicked, "if you informed the cops, then even before the cops i will point this gun in here"He whispered into my ear, pointing the gun at my belly, "and i will pull the trigger without thinking twice"He whispered.

I burst out crying, he harshly let go of my waist, i stumbled back, mom grabbed my waist, preventing me from falling, he placed my phone back into his pocket, walking out of our house, i fell on my knees, "Mom what is this all"I mumbled hugging her tightly, crying on her shoulder.

End of P.O.V

Jungkook walked around his room, desperately, while his parents sat on the bed, "If she have texted you that she is buzy for some reasons then what's the matter"His father spoke in english to him, "but what work she will do there she isn't studying nor she have friends and also she said three days it's the fourth day"Jungkook replied.

"Listen my son, she have to leave her parents behind and the house she lived the whole time she will take sometime on coming back, leaving your parent's house isn't eazy at all"His father replied, Jungkook sighed, "y/n isn't like that she is something else she herself wanted to kick her parents out, she wants everything to be like a k drama, i don't know what act she will be pulling up there, i want to go to her!!! i can't now!!"Jungkook said, being frustrated.

His father sighed, "why are you being afraid?, she lived there in australia her whole life she knows how to live and deal with the people there and you know her family better, do you think something could happen to them?"His father replied, "but i want her back it's been more then four days and she isn't even replying me properly the one who used to reply my slightest hello with a whole damn story about her whole day!!"Jungkook replied.

"She must be buzy, going back to her country after getting married, her other family members must have insisted her or something"His father said, his mother stood up, "naneun dangsin-i dul da geunyeoe daehae iyagihago issdaneun geos-eul algo issseubnida. geunyeoga dangsin-ege daedabhaji anh-a gippeubnida"His mother said.

Which means, 'i know you both are talking about her, i'm glad she isn't answering you', jungkook rolled his eyes, "machimnae geunyeoneun dangsin-ege geunyeoui jinjeonghan saegkkal-eul boyeojueossseubnida"His mother mumbled, walking out of the room, as what she said means, 'finally she have showed her true colors to you'.

Jungkook ignored her, and he turned to his father, "just wait for one more day and we'll see"His father stated, standing up, "but dad-"His father didn't even let him complete his sentence, "i know you are worrying about her, everything's going to be alright even when nothing happened"Said his father.

He patted his back, and walked out of his room, jungkook sat on his bed, gripping on the necklace, his fingers stroked the 'lo' he closed his eyes, sighing heavily, he grabbed his phone, finding no reply from her, the messages are opened.

*Just talking*

(Y/n texting jimin)

Y/n: wanna come over?

Y/n: no one's home

Jimin: i will be there in few minutes~

Y/n: okay!

Jimin: I'm here where are you?

Y/n: i told you no one's home