🇪 🇵 : six

Y/n P.O.V

I jumped off the couch, i fixed my brand new goggles, which i stole from one of my classmates, last time she stole my notes and now i stole her goggles.

I danced and sang gibberish in name of korean, while my parents both are sitting on the dining table, looking at me, as for them I'm the champion of korean, while felix oppa rolled his eyes at me again and again.

Few minutes ago, my soon to be father in law called and he asked us to come to korea, he himself is paying for every single thing, "COME AND HAVE BREAKFAST Y/N!!"mom yelled, i turned behind, and flipped my hair, "not y/n I'M ACTRESS LEE Y/N!"I replied, she glared me.

I gulped and rushed to the dining table, having my breakfast.

End of P.O.V

Jungkook walked inside his mansion, hurriedly, breathing heavily, catching his breath, he broke vases and other things on the way running, his mother gasped, "museun il-i iss-eossnayo??"His mother questioned, worried, as it means, 'what happened to you??'.

Jungkook panted heavily and replied, "appaneun eodiissni?"He asked for his father, "geuneun geuui bang-e issda"His mother replied, it means, he is in his room', he didn't waited for a second and rushed upstairs, barging inside his dad's room, panting heavily.

"sajin-eun eodie??!!"Jungkook asked, which means, 'where is the photo', his father chuckled, patting the place beside him on the bed, jungkook immediately sat beside him, and his father, handed his phone to him.

Jungkook stared at the photo of y/n, short hair, bangs on, cute tiny nose, tiny pink lips, doe mesmerizing orbs, even if y/n is an australian, her features matches korean features, and for him she is korean.

He stared the photo, as he couldn't avert his gaze from the photo, his father stared him with a big smile, jungkook Immediately forwarded the photo to himself, and handed his dad's phone back to him, as he rushed out of there.

Exactly when he rushed out, his mother entered inside, with crossed arms, "pyeheoga doen toneido-e museun il-i?"His mother asked, which means, 'what happened to the ruined tornado?', "naneun geuege god anaega doel geuui sajin-eul boyeojueossda, geuneun yeolsimhi ilhaessgo geuneun gyeolhonhal jagyeog-i iss-eossda"Said his father.

As it means, 'i showed him the photo of his soon to be wife, he worked hard and he deserves to get married', his mother rushed to his father, "sajin boyeojwo!!"Said his mother, as it means, 'show me the photo', his father clicked on the photo, which has been sent to him from y/n's dad's number.

His mother snatched the phone from his father, staring the photo, "hangug-ui geolieseo uyeonhi i yeojaleul balgyeonhaessseubnikka?"His mother question, scanning the photo, which means, 'you really found this girl on streets of korea?', his father nodded his head.

"geunyeoneun aleumdabda"His mother mumbled, which means, 'she is beautiful', as she forwarded the photo to herself, and rushed out of there, his father sighed and mumbled, "geudeul-i geugeos-eulo mueos-eul hal geos-inji moleunda"which means, 'don't know what they are going to do with it'.

Jungkook opened the photo, closing the door of his room, and staring the picture, "annyeonghaseyo je ileum-eun jeong-gug-ibnida mannaseo bangawoyo"He said shyly, waving at the picture.

"deudieo 5nyeon-i neomneun gidalim kkeut-e eod-eun innaeeneun keun bosang-i issdago hajiman nae innaeeneun aleumdaun bosang-i issda"He mumbled stroking the photo, as it means, 'finally after waiting for more then five years i got you, patience have great rewards they said, but my patience has a beautiful reward'.

Meanwhile his beautiful reward is being hitted by her mother's slipper, "HOW CAN YOU BREAK THE WHOLE BED ARE YOU A GODZILLA!?!"Her mother yelled, she sobbed, "ONCE I WILL GET MARRIED THEN YOU WILL KNOW!!"Y/n yelled, receiving multiple slaps on her cheek.

"NO MOM SLAP HER FACE WITH THE SLIPPER!!"Felix yelled from behind, "YOU A BIG- AHH-UGHHH MOM I'M GOING TO GET MARRIED!!!"Y/n yelled, as her mom beat her again and again, her father grabbed her mother's shoulders, forcefully dragging her away.

Y/n sighed heavily, "NOW I HAVE A REPUTATION!! IGNORANT PEOPLE!!, I'M GOING TO BE THE DAUGHTER IN LAW OF THE BIGGEST CEO IN KOREA!!"She yelled, "really nowadays donkeys also have a reputation?, I bet that so cold ceo of yours is an old man and they are fooling around"Said felix.

"EVEN IF HE WILL BE AN OLD MAN I WILL STILL MARRY HIM!! AND I'M PRETTY SURE HE WILL BE MORE HANDSOME THEN YOU COULD IMAGINE!!, NOW GET UP AND GET OUT OF HERE!!"y/n yelled, pushing felix out.

Felix scoffed, and walked out of her room, she looked around the room, she groaned, "now where am i going to sleep?"She mumbled, she looked around, and laid on the floor, "just few days y/n and then i'm going to live like a queen!!"She mumbled, closing her eyes tightly.

The morning rose up, y/n's door banged loudly, she fluttered her eyes, opening them, "which monkey is waking me up at this hour"She mumbled, stretching her head, glancing at the clock, she whinned and opened the door.

Finding her father, "y/n you should pack your things"Her father said, she nodded her head, her eyes being closed, and her father walked out of there, she closed the door with a loud thud, laying on the floor.

She whinned, "mr korea I'm doing only this for you"She mumbled, forcefully getting up, packing her things, yawning, stretching her head, "I WANNA SLEEP!!"She yelled, falling inside the suit case, "yeah this feels good"She closed her eyes, feeling relaxed, inside the suit case.

Felix opened the door, he smirked finding her sleeping inside the suit case, he tip toed towards her, placing her legs gently inside, and he closed the zip, only leaving her head out.

He hummed in satisfaction, "i got my sister a new bed"he mumbled, proud and he rushed out of there, before spraying her perfumes into himself.

*Just talking*

Taehyung: if i punch myself and it hurts, then what am i?

Jungkook: strong

Jimin: weak

Yoongi: an idiot